+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request and processing time

manjyot

Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone!!

Need assistance...

I got my passport request in regards to my Express Entry application. But since the validity on passport was less than six months ( 170 days to be exact). I had to get my passport renew in Tatkal in India. ( After i received the passport request for Stamping)

When i submit my passport at VFS office should i submit both the passport together and do i need to update on my express entry profile or write an explanation about the renewal of passport.

Please advice and how much time it takes to get the passport stamp procedure in New Delhi.

Thank you!!

j2_saint

Jan 11, 2017
I submitted both the passports. Also I informed IRCC through the webform about the new passport.

If any members can let us know if it is the right procedure?

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Hello Everyone!!

Need assistance...

I got my passport request in regards to my Express Entry application. But since the validity on passport was less than six months ( 170 days to be exact). I had to get my passport renew in Tatkal in India. ( After i received the passport request for Stamping)

When i submit my passport at VFS office should i submit both the passport together and do i need to update on my express entry profile or write an explanation about the renewal of passport.

Please advice and how much time it takes to get the passport stamp procedure in New Delhi.

Thank you!!
Ask VFS they will be able to advise. In Abu Dhabi they have told me only new valid passports are required.

manjyot

Jun 18, 2017
I submitted both the passports. Also I informed IRCC through the webform about the new passport.

If any members can let us know if it is the right procedure?
Have you got your passport back? how long back have you submitted the passport?