+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request after withdrawal

Intercn

Apr 27, 2023
Hello

please i have a question
I applied for TRV on august 2022 and after long waiting without answer , I sent an email for cancellation of my application on February 2023 and they sent an email of approval and they said your application will be cancelled.

today I received Passport request letter , so is that mean my application still active and you can send my passport for visa
Thank you

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Hello

please i have a question
I applied for TRV on august 2022 and after long waiting without answer , I sent an email for cancellation of my application on February 2023 and they sent an email of approval and they said your application will be cancelled.

today I received Passport request letter , so is that mean my application still active and you can send my passport for visa
Thank you
You can check through the below tracker and confirm, if there is visa number. Sign up
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: Chlowi and Intercn

Intercn

Apr 27, 2023
Check the down or scroll down. You will see it's written expired trv and documents number
Thank you very much , I hope you got whatever you wish
Just now i check and all the information regarding my TRV is appearing the visa number and expiry date and the issuing country

Reactions: Chlowi

Chlowi

Apr 28, 2023
Wow congratulations, I'm stil waiting for mine , I applied n May , 2022or yson and I, we are still waiting

Reactions: Intercn

Intercn

Apr 27, 2023
It will come suddenly hopefully , for me I forgot totally the application then I received an email that new messages in IRCC portal and it was passport request

Reactions: Chlowi

sammyishere

Dec 5, 2023
Hello

please i have a question

Thank you
Hi
Did you apply online and you receive the passport request in email and your online account? I am in a same situation , I sent Webform to withdraw my visitor visa application , I got the email that they will withdraw but two days ago I received passport request and my GCKey account shows final decision your application was approved. now I do not know should I send my Passport? is that ok now?