+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Renewal

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
Do we have the option to renew the passport of the respective country once landed into Canada, my sons passport is due to expire earlier, can I renew it while in Canada, or I need to travel back to India?

Deepthich

Oct 20, 2019
Hello my pass port is expiring in 2 years but soon I will be applying for work permit which is of 3 years duration, how early can I renew my Indian passport and my current country of residence is canada and IAM a student in Canada please help any inputs will be appreciated

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Hello my pass port is expiring in 2 years but soon I will be applying for work permit which is of 3 years duration, how early can I renew my Indian passport and my current country of residence is canada and IAM a student in Canada please help any inputs will be appreciated

You can apply with 6 months remaining on your passport. However, in your case you will get pgwp only for the duration that your passport is valid for. But, once you renew your passport you can send another application to IRCC to claim the remaining one year pgwp that was not given earlier because of 2 years validity of your passport.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Adanac11