+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport renew after ielts result

anfalarif

Feb 7, 2021
Is there any problem to apply for study permit with IELTS certificate with old passport number. My passport got reissued after the ielts exam

anfalarif

Feb 7, 2021
Dear harman2725,

I had the same situation. I just wrote a letter of explanation and attached the copy of my old passport. I haven't heard anything yet, but seems this would be an appropriate way to manage the doubt.
hello did it work.. is there any problem to use the TRF with old passport number

anfalarif

Feb 7, 2021
Yes I landed here in 2017 aug. Got my PR in 3 months after file submition.
Beautiful country.

Although I am also a PR of another beautiful country New Zealand.
Hello, Hiw did you solved the issue of old passort number on ielts certificate. Is there any problem if we apply with ielts TRF with ild passport number?

P Jayasinghe

Mar 6, 2019
Dear harman2725,

I had the same situation. I just wrote a letter of explanation and attached the copy of my old passport. I haven't heard anything yet, but seems this would be an appropriate way to manage the doubt.
Hi!

Can I know if you had any issue when you renewed the passport?

Yash thakkar

Jun 28, 2022
Hi there,,

My wife has applied for reissue of passport to add new details ( like wife of... And new address).

My concern is that she has done her ielts few months ago and the new passport is going to have different number. would that result of her IELTS be valid or she has to sit the exam again?

Or what can i do to use the result?

Thanks in advance
Same problem i am facing....new A help....i have also changed my passport

Sring

Sep 7, 2022
Hello, I'm just have some issue with passport and I'm getting it done so it will re issued to my with new number..so there will be any problem with my ielts result?