+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport received after stamp today but Port of Entry (POE) Letter of Introduction still missing in GC key

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hi,
1) I have received my stamped passport today, but POE is missing. When will I receive it.
Submitted passport on 6th Feb,21, Received on 12th Feb,21
Sent From - Kolkata
Sent To - Chandigarh
2) I would also like to know as well, the Issued at in Visa is mentioned as "CPC Edmonton". I knew that it used to be "New Delhi" but mine is written as CPC Edmenton
Also has your counterfoil detail been updated in gc key?

Anlav019

Sep 1, 2022
Hi , the same is happening with my brother in law, he received his passport Yesterday with the student visa onaugust 31st,2022 ,he did his application with an ircc representative, so she is loging in sent lots of webforms but still has not been yet uploaded, does anyone know what is going on? And his classes start this 6 of september

mandy90

Aug 19, 2014
Hi , the same is happening with my brother in law, he received his passport Yesterday with the student visa onaugust 31st,2022 ,he did his application with an ircc representative, so she is loging in sent lots of webforms but still has not been yet uploaded, does anyone know what is going on? And his classes start this 6 of september
Hi Dear,

Have you received Port of entry letter?