+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport pickup and payment link not received

rajat2101

Aug 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I received my passport Request letter on 3 Nov. I didn't receive any courier instruction mail from Delhi immigration till last Sat (3 weeks after Passport Request). I provided them all the information and requested for the payment link and pick up on the 24th of Nov (Tue). After that, I didn't receive any payment link let alone the pickup. I called them up on Tue and they assured me that I would receive my payment link by wed. It has been 2 days since but still, I haven't received any payment link. Can anyone guide me on what should I do next. Also what is the possibility of my visa getting cancelled if no one picks my passport by 3 Dec(It is mentioned that my application could be rejected if my passport is not submitted in one month after the passport request letter has been issued)

akGJ05

Jan 9, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I received my passport Request letter on 3 Nov. I didn't receive any courier instruction mail from Delhi immigration till last Sat (3 weeks after Passport Request). I provided them all the information and requested for the payment link and pick up on the 24th of Nov (Tue). After that, I didn't receive any payment link let alone the pickup. I called them up on Tue and they assured me that I would receive my payment link by wed. It has been 2 days since but still, I haven't received any payment link. Can anyone guide me on what should I do next. Also what is the possibility of my visa getting cancelled if no one picks my passport by 3 Dec(It is mentioned that my application could be rejected if my passport is not submitted in one month after the passport request letter has been issued)
Can you please provide a contact number in which did you make a call ? I have made a mail on 20 Nov, still waiting for instruction

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have a query on passport pick up and drop services.
I have applied for my father's supervisa in Oct and his application is still under processing.
My father live in Hyderabad (the address in the passport is our residence in hyderabad) and he has done medical and biometrics in Hyderabad.

He will be travelling to a different city in North India and will stay there for 3 months.
My query is that if the passport submit request comes during this time, can he use pick up and drop passport service from a different city other than hyderabad.
OR do you think that he has to travel back to hyderabad and then submit the passport submission form to get the passport pick up and drop and hyderabad address.