+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport photos

yanyanli

Jan 11, 2015
Folks, I am going to take my passport photos, where can i take i mean the place cheaper and better? I am in ottawa. BTW, my oath letter is a white paper but it seems some people got pink paper, any difference? Just courious.

Thanks. :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yanyanli said:
Folks, I am going to take my passport photos, where can i take i mean the place cheaper and better? I am in ottawa. BTW, my oath letter is a white paper but it seems some people got pink paper, any difference? Just courious.

Thanks. :)

You can go to London Drugs. It is around $10-$15 and visit the London Drugs that has automatic machines for passport photos. You can also go to Walmart. I prefer London Drugs. Not all London Drugs may have fully automatic photo machines.

yanyanli

Jan 11, 2015
I never know London Drug, I am in ottawa, where are you? Maybe I can go to walmart. Thank you very much!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yanyanli said:
I never know London Drug, I am in ottawa, where are you? Maybe I can go to walmart. Thank you very much!
I am in BC. I am not sure if London Drugs is in Ottawa. Please visit walmart. They guarantee the acceptance of passport photos and in case if Passport Canada does not accept the photo then you can take the explanation letter from Passport Canada to walmart again and they can re-click the photo for you for free.