+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport photo for medical - where to get in Toronto currently?

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi there, does anyone know of any places that have self serve printing stations currently open, or can develop passport photos? Does Walmart or even Shoppers have these? Or somewhere else in Toronto downtown that is currently open?

Somewhere that you can plug in a USB drive and print in various sizes off it. I need to print a good few passport photos, and I know Shoppers will take your photo but it's only for a couple and very expensive.

The reason I ask, is VISADOCTOR asks for one for medical, or do they accept a HQ print out or taking it off a USB drive?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Hi there, does anyone know of any places that have self serve printing stations currently open, or can develop passport photos? Does Walmart or even Shoppers have these? Or somewhere else in Toronto downtown that is currently open?

Somewhere that you can plug in a USB drive and print in various sizes off it. I need to print a good few passport photos, and I know Shoppers will take your photo but it's only for a couple and very expensive.

The reason I ask, is VISADOCTOR asks for one for medical, or do they accept a HQ print out or taking it off a USB drive?

Walmart, Shoppers and Costco all offer self-printing services. Just call ahead to ensure the location you plan to visit have the machines