+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport pages requested

Richahemant

May 31, 2021
Hi all
I have completed my Citizenship test but now they ate asking me scanned copy of all passports under eligibility period. Is it a normal request or does it mean something else ?
I have met the required days but after filing the citizenship, I am outside Canada.

Would appreciate any inputs

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hi all
I have completed my Citizenship test but now they ate asking me scanned copy of all passports under eligibility period. Is it a normal request or does it mean something else ?
I have met the required days but after filing the citizenship, I am outside Canada.

They asked me for the same thing. They even asked me for my new passport (beyond 5 year eligibility period)...

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi all

A number of people have reported this. It could be linked to a verification of your physical presence in Canada and / or your being outside Canada.
Either way, there is not much choice but to provide this information. It is quite possible that they may ask you to confirm when you are back in Canada to schedule your oath.

braheem

Jan 30, 2018
Hi all

Any update after you submitted the documents? If yes, how long did it take?

braheem

Jan 30, 2018
They asked me for the same thing. They even asked me for my new passport (beyond 5 year eligibility period)...
I see you liked my other posts. Seems like ww are at the same situation.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I see you liked my other posts. Seems like ww are at the same situation.
Nothing yet...

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Sort of. I had to get a new passport 2 months bwfore i got my pr.
I renewed my passport after applying for citizenship and my new passport is outside my 5-year eligibility period. They asked for the bio page of my new passport.
Is that what you mean?
Do you mean PR renewal? We have to renew passport for PR renewal?

knokkelmann16

Jul 6, 2018
I renewed my passport after applying for citizenship and my new passport is outside my 5-year eligibility period. They asked for the bio page of my new passport.
Is that what you mean?
Do you mean PR renewal? We have to renew passport for PR renewal?
No. I applied for my pr using my old passport. It was goong to expire just about thr time i was wxpecting my pr. So i got a new one and sent ircc a bio page of a new one. No problem

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
No. I applied for my pr using my old passport. It was goong to expire just about thr time i was wxpecting my pr. So i got a new one and sent ircc a bio page of a new one. No problem
Then I guess you had to send for both passports.

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hey Folks - I'm in the same situation. They requested scanned copies of the pages of my passport over a month ago. Did any of your applications move forward after the passport request?