+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport pages for citizenship application

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
The document list for the citizenship application (CIT0007E2) mentions following:

Colour photocopy of all pages in your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your five (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.
• If your passport validity was extended, include a photocopy of the page(s) containing the extension stamp(s)
• If you do not have a travel document or passport, provide an explanation in question 14 of the application form

Its not clear if we need to include the blank pages as well or only the front, back and stamped pages?
Any one has any recent experience?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
The document list for the citizenship application (CIT0007E2) mentions following:

Colour photocopy of all pages in your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your five (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date.
• If your passport validity was extended, include a photocopy of the page(s) containing the extension stamp(s)
• If you do not have a travel document or passport, provide an explanation in question 14 of the application form

Its not clear if we need to include the blank pages as well or only the front, back and stamped pages?
Any one has any recent experience?
It says "all pages", so yes, even empty pages.

jturedi

May 11, 2023
Hi there

My eligibility period is between 2018-2023 and my passport has pages stamped in 2013 and 2015, should I add those pages or just skip them. If I sent all pages which includes stamps for not in eligibility period, will there be an issue?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi there

My eligibility period is between 2018-2023 and my passport has pages stamped in 2013 and 2015, should I add those pages or just skip them. If I sent all pages which includes stamps for not in eligibility period, will there be an issue?
ALL pages for ALL passports valid during your eligibility period. If any of them are non-Eng/Fr, include certified translations for each irrespective of the date of that stamp/endorsement. If you do not include any pages, IRCC has no way of verifying whether any stamps exist on the missing pages which pertain to your eligibility date or not.