+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Package refused by CIC (fedex)

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
Hi,

I mailed our Passports to a PO box that CPC Ottawa sent in the email, but when Fedex tried to deliver it was "Refused by the recipient" . I am trying to contact them but looks like its tricky to call cic from outside. Anyone else had this experience?

When I called fedex, they said that they translated the PO box to a physical address and then tried to deliver.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Read their email carefully. PO box is for regular mail delivery. Use courier delivery address if you are sending documents via Fedex.

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
Fedex did say that they translated the address to a physical address, but the recipient there refused, so turns out the address worked out but they refused for some reason.

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
I am trying to call but it's not even putting me in the queue. Hopefully, the address can be fixed. @arunnair05 please let me know if you get to know anything about this as well.

calling 6139444000 from hangouts seems to at least get me through and not get blocked. Not sure if they can help since it seems to be a central call center. Would be great to be able to get the direct phone number.

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
in my ppr following was provided as address for courier

If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
in my ppr following was provided as address for courier

If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
There may have been some glitch I think in the email they sent same address for both inside and outside Canada to me. Hoping to hear back from CPC Ottawa soon.

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
yes i did to

CPCO – PR VISA

Corrections/Supporting Documentation/US PR/TR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3
same for me. If I don't hear back from them by ~3PM Ottawa time, I am planning to call FedEx and try delivering it to the Laurier address tomorrow.

arunnair05

Apr 16, 2017
yes for me too.

If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

CPCO – PR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

CPCO – PR VISA

PO Box 8781 STN T CSC

Ottawa ON K1G 5B3