+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED AFTER 45 DAYS

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI ALL,

Guys! I am too upset as it has been 45 days since i have send the PPs to CHC London?
I have send it from AUH? Still no news? I am thinking always about it and desperately waiting?

Please reply with your feedback...why the delay is happening?

Thanks in return..

From Dubai..

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfan777 said:
HI ALL,

Guys! I am too upset as it has been 45 days since i have send the PPs to CHC London?
I have send it from AUH? Still no news? I am thinking always about it and desperately waiting?

Please reply with your feedback...why the delay is happening?

Thanks in return..

From Dubai..

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
21-5-2011 /in process:16-11-2011
Med's Request
23-1-2012 -medical sent 2-march-2012
Med's Done....
medical received line added 6-may-2012
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
hi
i am also in same situation i sent passports on 1-june-2012 till this moment i did not receive them even e-cas did not change to canadian address
thanks

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, did you send it from Abu Dhabi or Dubai...?
Have you send it through Consultant?
Regards,

Irfan

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
hi
i sent them from saudi arabia
good luck

konsnkafu

Star Member
Jan 4, 2010
Take it easy! I am going mad for the past 60 days! I sent my pp to Dakar since April 26 till today! I have sent 2 status enquiry e-mails but still no reply! This process is really full of stress!

All we have to do is wait and wait!

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think there should be tracking system for the Passports...
We are expatriates in Gulf and it is difficult to survive here without passports,....

Is there any way we can call the CHC London? or track the visas?

Regards,

MOK

May 28, 2012
HI Irfan,

Like you, I had also sent my pps for stamping. It took them exactly 6 weeks to deliver.

Normally, the passports are sent by the CIC to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, which sorts them out as per the cities and dispatches them across the U.A.E. There could be two reason for the delay, Either there are not enough passports to be dispatched from the london office, which causes a delay, or there could be too many pps, which would cause a delay at the Embassy to sort them out here in Abu Dhabi.

Nevertheles, you should check with Aramex with the numbers you mentioned on the self addressing envelope,if theyu have received any thing in your name. I am sure they would be there by now, INSHAALLAH.

Many Thanks,
MOK.

midoo

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-august-2010
Doc's Request.
`
AOR Received.
28-april-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-july-2012
MOK said:
HI Irfan,

Like you, I had also sent my pps for stamping. It took them exactly 6 weeks to deliver.

Normally, the passports are sent by the CIC to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, which sorts them out as per the cities and dispatches them across the U.A.E. There could be two reason for the delay, Either there are not enough passports to be dispatched from the london office, which causes a delay, or there could be too many pps, which would cause a delay at the Embassy to sort them out here in Abu Dhabi.

Nevertheles, you should check with Aramex with the numbers you mentioned on the self addressing envelope,if theyu have received any thing in your name. I am sure they would be there by now, INSHAALLAH.
hi mok
did your e-cas changed to canadian address before receiving your passports ?also did aramex telephoned you before delivery your passports ?
thanks

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear HOK,

Thank you for your kind words, this is really motivating.
I wish i could offer you Biryani......Rice with spice and chicken.....Of Corse with COKE.

Thank you brother.

I will keep you posted on up-dates.

Regards,

ZIA

MOK

May 28, 2012
Hi midoo,

The status on the e-cas started showing 'Decision Made', two weeks after the pps were submited. It has not changed to Canadian adress until now.Its been two months!

Yes, I received a call from Aramex, and they wanted to confirm my address to deliver the pps the next day. But I told them that I would pick-up the parcel from their office. And found the pps with the maple leaf.

Many Thanks,
MOK

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi MOK,

My consultant had sent the reminder to CHC London on Friday, but as of now no-reply.
Just now checked the E-CAS it still shows in-process (old up-date).

I am hopeful some reply will come from CHC London. But to be honest it is so difficult to wait?

When are u planning to land?

Regards,

IRfan

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gOOD DAY!

It is the 48th day today, 5.43 am but the ecas status is in process.
I pray that it will cahange today as the up-date on tuesdays.

I feel so hard to wait.......pls pray.

Regards,

sheryl_anne

May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 13, 2011
Med's Done....
nov 3, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
soon...
LANDED..........
soon...
hi there.. me too it has been more than 90 days and still waiting for our passports. i emailed CEM to inquire about our status and replied with..

Dear Applicant,
We have received your passports and your file is in queue for finalization. We regret that we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the finalization of the application, and we appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

do u have any idea what does this mean?? are there any possibilities for refusal?? THANKS!

MOK

May 28, 2012
Hi irfan777 and sheryl-anne,

I beleive it is taking time because of the huge loads they have at hand. Be patient you will get your passports back with maple leaves on them.

Best of luck and my prayers with you.

Many Thanks,
MOK