+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Lost after Receiving PPR mail

Rahul_S

Apr 8, 2015
Hi All,

I have lost my passport after receiving PPR mail. I had 30 days to Submit the passport but the 30 days are over as I did not get my new passport within 30 days.

I have mailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to inform them about my loss of passport and also to allow me to submit the new passport in place of the old one.

It has been 12 days and there is no response from their end.

Can someone please suggest what should be done here.

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hi All,

I have lost my passport after receiving PPR mail. I had 30 days to Submit the passport but the 30 days are over as I did not get my new passport within 30 days.

I have mailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to inform them about my loss of passport and also to allow me to submit the new passport in place of the old one.

It has been 12 days and there is no response from their end.

Can someone please suggest what should be done here.
how about u call them up instead of waiting for the reply?

Rahul_S

Apr 8, 2015
how about u call them up instead of waiting for the reply?
Tried that several times but apparently it always disconnects before I can reach out to an executive.

If you have some other number on which you had some success, please share the same.

Pijus

May 5, 2018
Hi All,

Has this situation been resolved.i am currently in the same boat where fedex lost our passport in transit after it was stamped and sent by cic. The package contained passports and the copr. What can be done in this case. Can’t believe this happening so close to the finish line. Please please someone help!!

Kavish

Aug 13, 2018
Has your problem resolved..one of my friend is in same scenario..pls share how did you resolve this issue