+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport has been couriered,what does this means?

21Savage

Nov 1, 2018
Hello guys I want your help please....i have applied in the University of Winnipeg and got my acceptance letter and am going to apply for my study permit but my class will start on January 7 2019 so does it have an effect cause i think they need more than 2 month to process student visa.
I am currently studying in China...and am applying online...i need your suggestion please?

Nov 19, 2018
Hi ....i havent got any mail btt i got sms that my passport hasbeen couriered...also whenever i track it ....it shows the same result of courierd....its 5 days today....so i m really worried what will be the result.....my agent also not got any mail or information regarding thattt.......plz help

Aloysprince

Aug 15, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180906CMYASTU30035– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Dakar, on 23/11/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Pls help me out I got no updates no email could this be good news?

divpreet

Nov 26, 2018
Hello guys I want your help please....i have applied in the University of Winnipeg and got my acceptance letter and am going to apply for my study permit but my class will start on January 7 2019 so does it have an effect cause i think they need more than 2 month to process student visa.
I am currently studying in China...and am applying online...i need your suggestion please?
hello i got visa and going to uwinnipeg please contact me on 8989456599