+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport during the 5-year eligibility period

ONLM

Jun 1, 2020
Hello all,

One of the requirements of the citizenship application is to upload the passport copy. Do I need to scan all pages of the passport or do the bio page and pages that have stamps/visas need to be included only? Also, for instance, if the entry/exit stamp (when travelling to any country) is not in English, do I still need to translate it into English?

Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello all,

One of the requirements of the citizenship application is to upload the passport copy. Do I need to scan all pages of the passport or do the bio page and pages that have stamps/visas need to be included only? Also, for instance, if the entry/exit stamp (when travelling to any country) is not in English, do I still need to translate it into English?

Thanks
For online only bio pages are needed. But some do all pages. Non English stamp needs translation. So if you adding all pages do keep that in mind.

ONLM

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks. So should I proceed with only the bio page, I mean is this is the required and all pges is optional?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks. So should I proceed with only the bio page, I mean is this is the required and all pges is optional?
Yes. People do it upfront to avoid being asked for it later. But many got citizenship without anything being asked too.