+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport dispatched but no email from embassy, means refused?

Kulitaq

Oct 6, 2018
Hi guys,
Received this email but no email from the embassy, does it means my application was refused?

I'm kinda tensed right now. By the way this is my timeline.

Applied for student visa and submitted documents at VFS Manila

August 29, 2018 - submitted documents
September 10, 2018 - medical request
September 11, 2018 - done medical
September 14, 2018 - forward medical to embassy
October 7, 2018 - Recieved this email

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 04 Oct 2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:----------
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Please anyone share your experience. Is there a chance to get approve or it only mean 100% refuse since no email from embassy?

I'm going to get my passport tomorrow. And will update you wheather approve or refuse.

Thanks

butchokoy04

Sep 10, 2018
Hi guys,
Received this email but no email from the embassy, does it means my application was refused?

I'm kinda tensed right now. By the way this is my timeline.

Applied for student visa and submitted documents at VFS Manila

August 29, 2018 - submitted documents
September 10, 2018 - medical request
September 11, 2018 - done medical
September 14, 2018 - forward medical to embassy
October 7, 2018 - Recieved this email

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 04 Oct 2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:----------
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Please anyone share your experience. Is there a chance to get approve or it only mean 100% refuse since no email from embassy?

I'm going to get my passport tomorrow. And will update you wheather approve or refuse.

Thanks

I hope a positive conclusion has been given to you today. Please let us know the status once you are able. Goodluck kabayan!

Kulitaq

Oct 6, 2018
Hi
I hope a positive conclusion has been given to you today. Please let us know the status once you are able. Goodluck kabayan!
Hi unfortunately refused din po ako.

Pero meron po ako nakasabay kanina wala din natanggap na email from embassy pero approved naman ung visa niya.

Re apply po ako ulit as soon as possible.

butchokoy04

Sep 10, 2018
Hi

Pero meron po ako nakasabay kanina wala din natanggap na email from embassy pero approved naman ung visa niya.

Yup, re-apply na lang to convince VO how genuine your intent to becoming an international student. Kailan exactly kaya ni-issue yung decision nila boss?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hi

nakakalungkot naman po kabayan... binigay po ba reason ng refusal?