+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport dispatched but haven't received any approval mail!

menal

Nov 7, 2016
Canada
Here is status on VFSglobal:

Visa application, tracking ID No.***************** – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 25/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

I'm worried, is this kinda message positive or negative?

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!

Visa application, tracking ID No.***************** – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 25/07/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

when did the status changed?

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017

When did you applied and which embassy

menal

Nov 7, 2016
Canada
Now status changed to

"Passport has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 26/07/2017."

Does it mean my agent have got it now?

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017

don't worry. hope your visa has been approved. cheers, after getting update the status here.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Now status changed to

"Passport has been collected from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 26/07/2017."

Does it mean my agent have got it now?
You can check the status on blue dart tracking website, put your VFS tracking tracking number through reference number onblue dart tracking website. There you can able to see whether the consignment reached to desitination or not and who collected that.