+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

amanb014

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
My return tracker got activated today.

13 Mar, passport delivered
30 Apr, application approved
12 May, return tracker activated
Expected delivery 13 May.

Sent from USA. My FedEx app didn’t update at all, but when I put in the tracking number on the FedEx website I can see the updates

wxqayc

Feb 20, 2017
My return tracker got activated today.

13 Mar, passport delivered
30 Apr, application approved
12 May, return tracker activated
Expected delivery 13 May.

Sent from USA. My FedEx app didn’t update at all, but when I put in the tracking number on the FedEx website I can see the updates
Thank you for sharing. Is your return label printed or hand-written? When I went to the FedEx store, we were told that they could not print a return label, so we wrote everything on the "FedEx international air waybill".

amanb014

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing. Is your return label printed or hand-written? When I went to the FedEx store, we were told that they could not print a return label, so we wrote everything on the "FedEx international air waybill".
I bought the FedEx label online and printed all the pages at home and included it with my passport. The FedEx office told me the same thing..

natens

May 7, 2020
As we now know that the avg processing time after sending in the passports is roughly 1.5 months, we should try to keep the communication with IRCC at a minimum to reduce the work pressure for the officials working under COVID conditions. That's the best humane thing to do i guess.
We can send 1 follow up request a month and not more than that. Just my 2c.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
As we now know that the avg processing time after sending in the passports is roughly 1.5 months, we should try to keep the communication with IRCC at a minimum to reduce the work pressure for the officials working under COVID conditions. That's the best humane thing to do i guess.
We can send 1 follow up request a month and not more than that. Just my 2c.
The processing time is 2 months infact at this time. Trying to contact them frequently will only slow down the process even more I believe.