Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am preparing my file for submission this week.

Quick question: Do we have to submit the BIOGRAPHICAL pages ONLY of the passport or every pages with travel stamps on it? I have 3 passport nearly all of them are filled with travel stamps.

I am asking this because the document checklist says BIOGRAPHICAL pages but the instruction guide says "photocopies of all valid and expired passports or travel documents you had in the past 5 years."

Can someone who has already received an AOR or test confirm this how did you do this?

Thanks,

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello,

I am preparing my file for submission this week.

Quick question: Do we have to submit the BIOGRAPHICAL pages ONLY of the passport or every pages with travel stamps on it? I have 3 passport nearly all of them are filled with travel stamps.

I am asking this because the document checklist says BIOGRAPHICAL pages but the instruction guide says "photocopies of all valid and expired passports or travel documents you had in the past 5 years."

Can someone who has already received an AOR or test confirm this how did you do this?

Thanks,
Bio pages of all valid and expired passports or travel documents in the past 5 years.

I also have 3 passports. 2 are expired. I sent bio pages of the most recent 2/3 passports because they both fall in my eligibility period (last 5 years). Got AOR last week.

Reactions: vasvas

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you.