+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport copies

journeytocitizenship

Sep 20, 2016
Hello all,

Under new rules do you have to send photocopies of all pages with stamp OR only the bio page of the passport?

The guide states Bio pages, but I see many people providing copies of all pages.

Please advise. Thank you

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bio Only.. I don't know where exactly do you see many people submitting all pages

journeytocitizenship

Sep 20, 2016
Thank you. I was browsing the forum and read many people are doing that actually.

Does it matter if it is in colour or black and white?

Thanks again

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
journeytocitizenship said:
Thank you. I was browsing the forum and read many people are doing that actually.

Does it matter if it is in colour or black and white?

Thanks again
Hi,

Yes, I agree with b52shot. Just the bio page only and it doesn't matter if it is black and white. For the pages with the stamps, they will check it during your interview and make sure that all non-english stamps are translated. Cheers! :)

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joseph18 said:
Hi,

Yes, I agree with b52shot. Just the bio page only and it doesn't matter if it is black and white. For the pages with the stamps, they will check it during your interview and make sure that all non-english stamps are translated. Cheers! :)
Hi Joseph18,
All non-English stamps or just non-English stamps during the period linked to the application "4 or 6 years" ? Thanks

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berkcalg said:
Hi Joseph18,
All non-English stamps or just non-English stamps during the period linked to the application "4 or 6 years" ? Thanks
Technically, it should only be the stamps that cover your 4 out of 6 years. But I have read other peoples' posts on here that they have translated all non-english stamps on their passports. You can call CIC to confirm on this.

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joseph18 said:
Technically, it should only be the stamps that cover your 4 out of 6 years. But I have read other peoples' posts on here that they have translated all non-english stamps on their passports. You can call CIC to confirm on this.
Thank you so much.