+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Change Before Landing Interview!URGENT!!!

coffeewhiskey

Aug 7, 2016
Hi Guys ,

I have change my passport because my old passport pages are all full during my PR application .
Recently I have receive my landing interview letter but I didn`t update the new passport to CIC yet .
What should I do ?Is it too late to update because the interview is in next week ?

Anybody have any idea ? Appreciate !!!!!

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Guys ,

I have change my passport because my old passport pages are all full during my PR application .
Recently I have receive my landing interview letter but I didn`t update the new passport to CIC yet .
What should I do ?Is it too late to update because the interview is in next week ?

Anybody have any idea ? Appreciate !!!!!
Calm down, just take your new passport with your old one together to attend the interview. Your new passport has the identical information as your old ones, except the issuing and expiration date. So unless you changed even a bit of anything that related to you on your new passport, you don't have to inform CIC.

coffeewhiskey

Aug 7, 2016
Calm down, just take your new passport with your old one together to attend the interview. Your new passport has the identical information as your old ones, except the issuing and expiration date. So unless you changed even a bit of anything that related to you on your new passport, you don't have to inform CIC.
Sounds Good .Thank you so much .