+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport as a piece of identification

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
zoya_99 said:
Its your decision surely; but there is no harm in applying separately.

Why you have to take risk keeping in mind c-24
hopefully the card comes soon
why you did not apply for province card..

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOBODYLIKEME said:
hopefully the card comes soon
why you did not apply for province card..
I have province card; but i lost my health card . And in new health card I have recent issue date. So am confused if i should use it. no body is guiding me on this

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
zoya_99 said:
I have province card; but i lost my health card . And in new health card I have recent issue date. So am confused if i should use it. no body is guiding me on this
but the new issued date no longer trigger of RQ...if that what you are worried from

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOBODYLIKEME said:
but the new issued date no longer trigger of RQ...if that what you are worried from
No, i am worried it will sound as I was away and got new health card. They renew over phone and so i have no proof that it was lost

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
zoya_99 said:
No, i am worried it will sound as I was away and got new health card. They renew over phone and so i have no proof that it was lost
I think you are over worried. I called the CIC and told me new issued cards (the same case as my province card) are not problem at all.....anyway they can confirm that you were out the country or not..

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOBODYLIKEME said:
I think you are over worried. I called the CIC and told me new issued cards (the same case as my province card) are not problem at all.....anyway they can confirm that you were out the country or not..
So you suggest to use it???

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOBODYLIKEME said:
its you decision. But for me I will do that. send new card with health card, rather than sending passport as ID ....
okay i will do that then. And hope for the best. Rest is God's will :)

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOBODYLIKEME said:
yes. are you in ottawa too
No, I'm not from ottawa. i'm in toronto.

From which country you originally belong to? I'm from india

You paid the fee? And are you using online calculator or form?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
@zoya

I used passport as a piece of ID and it was accepted. Also you can use your health card (even with recent date) as it is no longer a RQ trigger.

What else other than PP you are planning to add? Province card? I suppose you don't have a drivers license yet, correct?