Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hi There,

We are family of four , (2 kids below 16), and we just got our certificate of citizenship.
We are planning to apply for canadian passport via mail.

Question is , can I put all applications on a single envelope or I need separate envelope to each family member?

It seems I cannot find any information about this on the canadian website.

Mark

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi There,

We are family of four , (2 kids below 16), and we just got our certificate of citizenship.

Question is , can I put all applications on a single envelope or I need separate envelope to each family member?

Mark
You are brave. I don't trust the post with my citizenship certificate especially not during Christmas time

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hi There,

Mark
not good idea send original paper by mail holiday sossion now is easy apply in person your nearest passport office as standard application no air tkt needed .

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hello,

Thanks for the responses so far.

I would just like to ask if anyone has any experience regarding sending applications by mail.

As mentioned, we are family of 4 , and I am still unsure whether do I sent one envelope for all our applications or I need separate envelopes for each?

Mark

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Hello,

I would just like to ask if anyone has any experience regarding sending applications by mail.

As mentioned, we are family of 4 , and I am still unsure whether do I sent one envelope for all our applications or I need separate envelopes for each?

Mark
Kabayan, just apply in person in Service Canada. You will receive the passport in just 1 week.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Hello,

Mark
Some persons may have to work during the period that the Passport office is open. I'll send them in different envelopes. So if anything gets lost in the mail, all won't be lost at the same time

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi There,

Mark
You can put this in a single envelope
But I would recommend you to go to a nearest Passport Canada office (not Service Canada) and apply for the application in person.
Kids are not required to be present for this submission.
Go by around 11:00am or 12:00pm as there will be hardly any queue (no appointment necessary). Although not required
Usually you will get the passports within 2 weeks (14 business days) under standard processing. I heard from few friends now the processing time is even faster than 2 weeks.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hello,

Thanks for the responses so far. I appreciate all the suggestions! Thanks.

Just one more thing, for the child passport application requirements, I am seeing the following:

• any valid Canadian passport or other travel document issued in the child’s name
Can I provide the copy of my Philippine passport as long as it is still valid, or since there is no Canadian passport since, this does not apply to any new citizens?

Cheers,
Mark

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Mark, which question exactly are you referring to?

By the way you can send all in one envelope. Take xpresspost regional or the fixed price box. That way you will get tracking and application reached in one/2 day.