+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport application and questions

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
This is the nost lacking i see on this profile i have been searching and searching so ill just ask. What does it mean when they say gurantor must sign every page is it random or there is an allocated slot for signature on every oage

How soon can you apply for a passport even though it says three days. Some people says when it changes o complete. Is this true?

I saw a link of passport application changing after a certain date i think july 1 from 160-260 for 10 years can anyone confirm this. Please and thanks.

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
This is the nost lacking i see on this profile i have been searching and searching so ill just ask. What does it mean when they say gurantor must sign every page is it random or there is an allocated slot for signature on every oage

How soon can you apply for a passport even though it says three days. Some people says when it changes o complete. Is this true?

I saw a link of passport application changing after a certain date i think july 1 from 160-260 for 10 years can anyone confirm this. Please and thanks.
Q1: The guarantor signs on the first page only but all three pages must be signed by you before he/she signs.
Q2: I applied after 2 business days. That's what they told us.
Q3: I don't know

Telus

May 16, 2018
Q1: The guarantor signs on the first page only but all three pages must be signed by you before he/she signs.
I am also need this info, so do you mean as applicant we signed the declaration within in border in section 1 and signed all pages as well?
where should we sign?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Read the accompanying guide, it will clearly show you where to sign.
It's not hard, just be relaxed and carefully fill the form.
If there's anything left or needs correction the passport official will get u to fix it.

It's really easy and stress-free process. DO NOT worry at all.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Q2: I applied after 2 business days. That's what they told us.
Q3: I don't know
Thanks for answering

Two business days after the oath day or oath day included?

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Read the accompanying guide, it will clearly show you where to sign.
It's not hard, just be relaxed and carefully fill the form.
If there's anything left or needs correction the passport official will get u to fix it.

It's really easy and stress-free process. DO NOT worry at all.
Thanks ill go through it again.

uncomfortable

May 11, 2017
That is not true - the amounts that have been shared through some social media are the amounts due if the passport application is processed outside Canada. No changes to the fees for passport applications processed in Canada.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Take your debit card for payment, they do not take cash.....(passport office)

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
That is not true - the amounts that have been shared through some social media are the amounts due if the passport application is processed outside Canada. No changes to the fees for passport applications processed in Canada.
Thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
yeah we saw a lady with cash there but clerk couldn't accept cash.......finally someone took cash from her and paid with their debit.
Why put yourself in such situation? People should be prepared before going there.....

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Hi all,
In regards to references required on passport application,

1) Does anyone have an idea of the questions asked by the passport office to references

2) Any idea on how long this question session will take?
(my references will be at work and want to know)

3) Do these references have to be Canadian Citizens or PR status is ok, although living here for more than 10yrs

Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
1) Not sure about 1, but my understanding is that it should be basic questions anyone who actually knows you should be able to answer. Your work, your approximate height, what do you look like and other generic stuff.
2) A few minutes call.
3) No need to even be a PR.

Also, note that they can even skip calling altogether :)

Reactions: ddavidd1