+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport and Photo upload after PPR

artmesh

Nov 30, 2016
Hi everyone, after receiving PPR, I saw that my application in CIC portal has two new slots opened for passport and photos. Can I confirm whether do I need to do anything, since I should be mailing in my physical passport and photos?

artmesh

Nov 30, 2016
Hi everyone, after receiving PPR, I saw that my application in CIC portal has two new slots opened for passport and photos. Can I confirm whether do I need to do anything, since I should be mailing in my physical passport and photos?
anyone help?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Unfortunately I do not know the answer, but I am curious. What country are you from?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
If they have asked for you to submit your original passport and photo to your Visa office, then you don't have to upload anything in the new fields. Those fields are for people who are from Visa exempted countries.

artmesh

Nov 30, 2016
Posting an update for any that may need help in this topic in future.
As mentioned by santhkum90 above, and confirmed in my case, you are not required to upload passport and photos again at the PPR stage if your VO has asked you to submit the physical copies.
I have received COPR and final decision is approved, even though my cic application still showing "Your Action is required" and I did not upload or close the two slots for passport and photos.

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
As mentioned by santhkum90 above, and confirmed in my case, you are not required to upload passport and photos again at the PPR stage if your VO has asked you to submit the physical copies.
I have received COPR and final decision is approved, even though my cic application still showing "Your Action is required" and I did not upload or close the two slots for passport and photos.
Thanks for sharing. Really confused about that. Consult with some friends, but not convinced. Finally found your post.

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Thanks for sharing. Really confused about that. Consult with some friends, but not convinced. Finally found your post.
Hi, I too have the same issue, just noticed it today. There is a deadline to upload passport copies, but no slot for a photo. I have already sent my passport to the embassy for stamping, i had renewed my work visa for the UAE in June 2018 and the full copy of my passport which I have is just of the old visa. Shall I upload the same file again ?

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
Hi, I too have the same issue, just noticed it today. There is a deadline to upload passport copies, but no slot for a photo. I have already sent my passport to the embassy for stamping, i had renewed my work visa for the UAE in June 2018 and the full copy of my passport which I have is just of the old visa. Shall I upload the same file again ?
I do not think so. So far I understand, if you need a visa to enter Canada, you don't need to upload passport and photo in your account. Rather you should submit your original passport to embassy. Since there are some changes in your passport recently, you may send an email to VO attaching the full copy of your passport just to update them.

swapon777bd

Mar 9, 2019
I have received similar type ADR after submitting passport. One is photograph and another one is not specified but will be specified. What should I do? Please inform how did you overcome the issue. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends,

I am in similar situation, I got my ppr and two additional sections i.e., to upload passport and digital photo. My issue is I didnt scan my latest passport before sending it to singapore VO. So should i now just upload the previous scanned passport? And I should only send the passport pages with stamps and visas right?

Your urgent help is much appreciated!