+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport after PPR in Singapore

varma85

Jul 12, 2017
Hi there!
Just wanted to check for folks who are residing in Singapore, how long did it take for your application to get approved and passport to be returned with the COPR stamped in Singapore? We submitted our passports on August 31, but still no news on our approval and passport!

muggle84

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I sumbitted mine on the 4th Sept and I received notice that it's ready for collection yesterday. Timeline is one month though, so don't worry just yet.

varma85

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, I sumbitted mine on the 4th Sept and I received notice that it's ready for collection yesterday. Timeline is one month though, so don't worry just yet.
Thanks for the quick reply! Just curious, what's your nationality? Trying to ascertain if that has anything to do with it..My partner has a work trip that has suddenly come up for next week so just hoping we get before that!

Hinakaur

Dec 6, 2017
Hi there!
Just wanted to check for folks who are residing in Singapore, how long did it take for your application to get approved and passport to be returned with the COPR stamped in Singapore? We submitted our passports on August 31, but still no news on our approval and passport!
Hi, when did you get your passport?
I submitted mine on 22 November and still no ipdate :-(