+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport - Abroad - Addresses

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

I am a Canadian citizen, I received my certificate then I went back home ( for health issues I need to be with family ). I’m going to apply to the passport at the embassy here in my home country . For the current home address, do I put my current address as my parents house ( where I am now ) or do I put my family’s ( uncle ) address in Canada ?
Also my guarantor signed the application on July 20 and I won’t submit the application to the embassy until September 15 . Is that an issue ? For the addresses section in the last 2 years , do I have to list all the addresses up until July 20 ( the day my guarantor signed ) or up until September 15 ?
In anticipated date of travel ( what do I put ) I might come back to Canada in 6 months but I’m not in a rush and I don’t have a ticket , do I put unknown or do I put a month and date . If I put month and date are they going to ask me to provide a flight ticket ?

also for the phone number do I put my Canadian number ( which doesn’t work here ) or my moms number ( home country number ) .

Please help me if someone went through the same thing .
Thank you

Last edited:

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Anyone please ? I don’t want my application to be returned because of a mistake . Thank you a lot