+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passed the test on Oct. 26th, no Decision Made yet

salade

Mar 7, 2015
Hello,

I passed my citizenship test on Oct 26th in Edmonton ( application submitted in Jan, 2015 ), the officer asked me few questions and she said i will receive a mail for oath in 8 to 12 weeks. Today I checked my online application status, and it still showed as " In Process ". I have noticed most of the applicants mentioned that their online ECAS system got updated with "Decision Made" few days after they passed the test and finished the interview. Just wondering what could be the reason for my case and if there is anyone of you in the same situation as me...... ???

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
No this is normal for Edmonton office no worries. My friend had her test on November 3 as me same day and she got decision made status just yesterday. Keep checking your Ecas from time to time and good luck.

salade

Mar 7, 2015
thanks for your reply....something wrong here as multiple same posts came out, and i cannot delete them....

nope

Oct 3, 2015
My wife and I took the test in Edmonton on Oct. 27th. The officer wanted to check on our residency with border reports: my status changed to Decision Made after three days, my wife's took until yesterday, Nov. 30th, to change. No idea when we'll get our oath invitation, but I suspect that the Edmonton office works in large batches that take many days to cycle through.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
No change after test for me (Oct 2). Changed on Nov16 to DM with date of oath.
Oath done on nov 26, within 2 months as told at the interview.
eCAS updates doesn't necessarily reflect the actual status of the application.
If it doesn't change in 2 months, order an ATIP...