+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passed medicals in DEC-2017. How much time does it normally take to get PPR after medicals?

rams1988

Feb 7, 2018
Hello, Guys

Hope you all are doing well ?

Need help with your replies on my query.

I have paid my RPRF on 9th April 2018. Does anyone here have any idea that how much time it will take before the ask for PPR.

Responses would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mohsin Ali
Hello, Guys

I have paid my RPRF on 9th April 2018. Does anyone here have any idea that how much time it will take before the ask for PPR.

Thanks

Mohsin Ali
Hi Monish. Congrats. I paid my RPRF after CIC request from Delhi office on 20-FEB-2018. Till today, I did not receive my PPR. I am eagerly waiting for that. Means, already crossed one month but no response from CIC. Lets hope for the best come soon. Keep post here if you get yours before mine.

mohsin1989

Apr 26, 2018
Hi Monish. Congrats. I paid my RPRF after CIC request from Delhi office on 20-FEB-2018. Till today, I did not receive my PPR. I am eagerly waiting for that. Means, already crossed one month but no response from CIC. Lets hope for the best come soon. Keep post here if you get yours before mine.
Hey thanks for the reply bro, Oh that's quite a waiting. I am waiting too. Sure, I will post as soon as I will get the PPR. Thanks

Best wishes for you

Reactions: rams1988

Vinod Rana

Apr 29, 2018
Hello Mohsin and Rams,
Would like to add in your conversation that I have already paid my RPRF on the same day i.e. 20/02/2018 and have not received the golden email yet. Waiting ....

mohsin1989

Apr 26, 2018
Hey guys!!! I just cannot get it what is taking them too long to process I mean if they have asked for RPRF then just do it ...Now after hearing you guys and of my own experience i think they do take time on purpose for nothing..any how Hoping for best for all of us InhsaALLAH :)

rams1988

Feb 7, 2018
Hello, Guys

I have paid my RPRF on 9th
Hello, Guys

Thanks

Mohsin Ali
hello.. I paid my RPRF ON 20-feb-2018. I did not receive my PPR request yet. Waiting for it. What about you? Did you get PPR? By the way, which VO you come under? INDIA? It looks like NDVO (New Delhi visa office) is working like a snail.

DM01

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys,

Can you help with when can I expect PPR?

ITA on 6th Dec 2017
AOR on 31st Jan 2018
RPRF on 28th Feb 2018
Got additional medical tests done on 22nd Apr 2018.

Current status on CIC:

Application status:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

breddyk

Mar 31, 2018
No. Not yet. I called them on NDVO number.they did not tell any status up date but asked me to write an email to them reggae ding status. What about yours? Did you get PPR?
No. I've submitted the PR application on June 13, and paid both PR fee and RPRF at that time. My CIC page was update to "Medicals Passed" on June 28. I've been waiting ever since. I applied under federal program with 475 CRS score.