+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passed citizen test BUT need to verify pp entry?

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Glad to say got 19/20 for test easier than expected. ;D

Just need to verify travel from 2yrs for one day shopping trip to Buffalo (I never mentioned) & another entry for few wks i DID mention but wasn't stamped in passport!?

I have electronic pp they dont necessarily always stamp right?

They didn't ask for minor documents as i thought would now i think should have ordered CBSA report would have avoid delay.

Said maybe OK but need to verify with CBSA can get oath in 2wks if everything matches. He literally had the oath date already but now this query will I get RQ? Shall I order CBSA report now or wait?

Any feedback appreciated

pedros

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure about the RQ, but why get the CBSA report if they said they are going to contact CBSA? Or have I misunderstood?

How many physical days residence did you have? Where you close to the 1095 days?

Best of luck

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quwasn't uthor=pedros link=topic=219515.msg3233304#msg3233304 date=1402607516]
Not sure about the RQ, but why get the CBSA report if they said they are going to contact CBSA? Or have I misunderstood?

How many physical days residence did you have? Where you close to the 1095 days?

Best of luck
[/quote]

Hi

I'm not sure if I should have rqstd & submitted it before as read some applicants do in case they ask to clarify.

I wasn't that close to 1,095 days when applied. I was 5+days.

I will wait to see what happens i'm in no rush glad to get test done 19/20 ain't too bad ;) 8)