+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part time work experience as a Physics Teacher

Rukshesh

Oct 18, 2015
Hello Everyone

I have completed M.Tech. in ECE and working as a physics teacher with a renowned organization based in a different city from where I live.

Nature of work :
I am working for this organization from home and teaching students through their online platform from last 2 years continuously.

I have got work documents like Reference letter (mentioning 2 years part time experience with more than 1560 hours), Experience letter, Salary slips (this just has details of pay and does not have my name, employee ID etc), Bank account statements mentioning salary credit from organization, Income tax returns.

NOC 4021 College and other vocational instructors matches about 70% with my job duties

I have 2 questions:
1. Will part time work experience of teaching physics with a company count as an eligible experience under EE FSW?
2. What other documents should I show in order to prove my above experience?

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Please reply to above queries. It would be very helpful
Nobody in Canada teaches a thing in secondary or primary unless you have a BEd. Each province has a licensing authority like the Doctors do to ensure professionalism. In Ontario this authority is the Ontario College of Teachers. You must become a member and have your education approved. Then after their approval you can teach. If you try the Colleges they do not require this. Nor do you need it for EE use. Thus you could go to a college and apply. NOTE: Any teaching job requires a high IELTS score. www.oct.ca

Last edited:

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hello Everyone

I have completed M.Tech. in ECE and working as a physics teacher with a renowned organization based in a different city from where I live.

Nature of work :
I am working for this organization from home and teaching students through their online platform from last 2 years continuously.

I have got work documents like Reference letter (mentioning 2 years part time experience with more than 1560 hours), Experience letter, Salary slips (this just has details of pay and does not have my name, employee ID etc), Bank account statements mentioning salary credit from organization, Income tax returns.

NOC 4021 College and other vocational instructors matches about 70% with my job duties

I have 2 questions:
1. Will part time work experience of teaching physics with a company count as an eligible experience under EE FSW?
2. What other documents should I show in order to prove my above experience?
does teacher work exp does not need bed, i had similar case but not having bed degree will work experience of teacher count?