+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part-time sales job while having full-time IT job in Canada - Express Entry

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all,

I am a CEC candidate and already have express entry profile submitted. I had few questions about what to list in my work history tab.

In my life, all my work experiences are in Canada, while studying and after studies on a PGWP. I know as it states on the express entry profile that I don't need to submit any work experience while I was studying, so I didn't. But when I became full-time and got open PGWP, I got a Type B job which was full time in IT but I also continued part-time job in sales which I believe is Type-c or lower.

My question is,
1)do I need to list that part-time sales job in work history or is this something I don't have to but can include in background details form. One of my friend said to do that as its not an eligible job for express entry so he said to just include it in background form where we list everything we did after 18 or last 10 years.
2)Also, I changed IT full-time job in Canada. Now, I work for another company in same NOC. My former job was in same NOC as well where I worked for 14 months and right after that started same NOC job but in different company.

Please advise and thank you.