+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part time m.tech from ptu. Wes help please

Paranoid-1989

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
My wife is doing part time m.tech which will complete next month. Will wes evaluate it positively as it is a part time degree.

Bhart Garg

Apr 17, 2021
My wife is doing part time m.tech which will complete next month. Will wes evaluate it positively as it is a part time degree.
Were you able to get the ECA done for your wife from WES for her part time M.Tech degree? If yes, was she able to get the Masters equivalency in her ECA report?

I am in the same boat and was wondering if I can just apply the ECA only for my part time M.Tech (distant learning from PTU) or should I get my regular B.Tech evaluated as well.

ratishb39

Jan 16, 2022
Were you able to get the ECA done for your wife from WES for her part time M.Tech degree? If yes, was she able to get the Masters equivalency in her ECA report?

I am in the same boat and was wondering if I can just apply the ECA only for my part time M.Tech (distant learning from PTU) or should I get my regular B.Tech evaluated as well.

I have also done M .Tech part time from PTU , please let me know if it would be evaluated equivalency to Masters in Canada by wes or not???? Really need to know. Please share if any of you got the answer?