+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

part time jobs and full time jobs ??

Apr 16, 2016
Are students getting part time jobs during college courses and are they getting employment after completing the courses in canada ??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Some are and some aren't.

lourve

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Depends on many circumstances. To be sure, you should have a good grades to be able to attract more employers after your graduation.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To be honest, what i have seen is that, marks doesn't really matter in canada especially for getting a job, Although its always nice to get decent grades. Employers mostly focus on your communication skills and attitude. That's the reason during interview in most of the companies, they ask behavioral type questions. (its my personal opinion)
lourve said:
Depends on many circumstances. To be sure, you should have a good grades to be able to attract more employers after your graduation.

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
Guffran Shaikh said:
Are students getting part time jobs during college courses and are they getting employment after completing the courses in canada ??
What I have realized over the years is that: get decent grades, nothing extraordinary required. Have a very well written resume and be clear as to what you want because those are the jobs you really have a decent shot at. Then have a good attitude and apply. Sometimes you will get it and sometimes you won't. Also, this is my personal opinion and I could very well be wrong, there are a few jobs that just does not fit a particular person's profile. Weed out this kind of jobs. They are pure time wastage and give your best to get the ones you have a good chance of getting.

lourve

Star Member
May 11, 2016
God of war said:
To be honest, what i have seen is that, marks doesn't really matter in canada especially for getting a job, Although its always nice to get decent grades. Employers mostly focus on your communication skills and attitude. That's the reason during interview in most of the companies, they ask behavioral type questions. (its my personal opinion)
I agree with you too. On top of having a good grades, you should also show other positive of yours that most likely employers get to hire you. Let's say, a total package :) All the best for us.