+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part Time/Full Time job in work history

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All !!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance to All of You

So now I m eligible to apply for my citizenship and filling out my application, everything seems straight forward in application except one section where I have been stuck since yesterday and that is work and education history.

My question is that I landed as a PR on Feb,02,2012 and after couple month I started full time job and with having that full time job I had couple part time jobs as well in the same time and also I was participating some government funded English program in that time. Few month later I quite one of that part time job and kept working as a full time job. In the form they only want to know year and month for job history not the dates.

So how do I mention if I quite my part time job ( for example ) on Oct,11,2013 and got another part time job on Oct,22,2013. The problem is that in the same month I quite and got another job.It's same month I quite and aster few says I started for different organization.
How to mention year and month?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSEASHISH said:
So how do I mention if I quite my part time job ( for example ) on Oct,11,2013 and got another part time job on Oct,22,2013. The problem is that in the same month I quite and got another job.It's same month I quite and aster few says I started for different organization.
How to mention year and month?
Mention the year and month for each part time job even if you started and quit in the same month. You can add an attachment where you can include these jobs and also add the day you started and quit if it is in the same month.
No worries....IRCC sees this situation many times..

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot

but the probelm is that too many dates over laping if I put year and month for part time job I had. And also do I have to mention the same month for my new job even I started the job right after a week I quite part time job in same month..or I can avoide the month I quite and started new one and count it from next month?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSEASHISH said:
Thanks a lot

but the probelm is that too many dates over laping if I put year and month for part time job I had. And also do I have to mention the same month for my new job even I started the job right after a week I quite part time job in same month..or I can avoide the month I quite and started new one and count it from next month?
Be as detailed as possible. Overlapping times happen - had the same for two jobs, both part time and my full time. What I actually did was put in my full time work dates on the main application and then created an attachment with the same "table" and entered all my part time work there with a short explanation regarding overlap and short term job.

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Now I have got an Idea I think.

So I can describe all the full time job and unemployed time ( out of country ) in main page and the on the other sheet I can put all my part time jobs and all the English classes I was participating as a part time.
But Won't they get confused why I did not describe in a row in main page ?

Also would you please tell me the little note how to put it as a explanation and I can follow as you said.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When are you applying? I am out of country right now and only limited access to a computer daily... but if you have some time?

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am thinking to apply before I got back to work on December 26,2016. I work out of town and don't come back for three weeks.

When you are are coming and also I left a personal massages to you.

Here is the little note I have added on other sheet of page where I m describing my all part time and education history.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Subject: Full time/Part time jobs on same time
For the proper clarification and overlaps of months, I have mentioned my all full time jobs in main page of application and above in the chart I have mentioned my all part time jobs which I had at the same time when I was working as a full time. Also I have mentioned all the educational institution and English classes I was participating.
Truly

Please correct it and add if you think something needs to be added and update.

mohamad1411

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
Doc's Request.
received 22-7-2011 via DHL by DOUG
Nomination.....
payment encached 23-9-2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 17-10-2011 , 2 nd AOR 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with applications , score 7
File Transfer...
21-10-2011
Med's Request
15-6-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
28-8-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-9-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
So under employment and study history, I have to write what I was doing during the whole four years periods and mention the gap periods with no job or study as well? Or just to write the periods with work or study?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSEASHISH said:
I am thinking to apply before I got back to work on December 26,2016. I work out of town and don't come back for three weeks.

When you are are coming and also I left a personal massages to you.

Here is the little note I have added on other sheet of page where I m describing my all part time and education history.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Subject: Full time/Part time jobs on same time
For the proper clarification and overlaps of months, I have mentioned my all full time jobs in main page of application and above in the chart I have mentioned my all part time jobs which I had at the same time when I was working as a full time. Also I have mentioned all the educational institution and English classes I was participating.
Truly

Please correct it and add if you think something needs to be added and update.
Your explanation makes sense to me! I am in no way an expert but I think if you add this explanation you will be fine. On my application I wrote almost the same for work history overlapping jobs but I did not have any schooling to add.

mohamad1411

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
Doc's Request.
received 22-7-2011 via DHL by DOUG
Nomination.....
payment encached 23-9-2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 17-10-2011 , 2 nd AOR 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with applications , score 7
File Transfer...
21-10-2011
Med's Request
15-6-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
28-8-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-9-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
So under employment and study history, I have to write what I was doing during the whole four years periods and mention the gap periods with no job or study as well? Or just to write the periods with work or study?

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68

I have spent 320 days outside of Canada in India and I did not pay attention that I need PCC which I do not have it right now and if I apply for it it will take 4-6 weeks minimum.

Can I apply my citizenship and sent my PCC later once I will get it ?

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Complete all the documents as per the checklist... ALL
if any basic document as per checklist is not their..they simply return your application.. with the note.. and your application not considered received.. until NS received the complete application.. they didn't move the file to local office where actual processing happen..
decision is yours.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSEASHISH said:
Rigly68

I have spent 320 days outside of Canada in India and I did not pay attention that I need PCC which I do not have it right now and if I apply for it it will take 4-6 weeks minimum.

Can I apply my citizenship and sent my PCC later once I will get it ?
Imran01 is correct. I am afraid you will have to wait until you receive PCC.

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys for proper suggestion !!!!!

I have completed my citizenship application but I'm not applying for now. I talked to BLS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CANADA INC. and applied for my PCC.
Once I will get my PCC then I will applying for my citizenship and till that time I will have buffer at least month or two in my application.

Thanks Once Again Guys!!!