+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parking

hoyeshi

Aug 21, 2020
hello guys, I would like to know what to do with my parking ticket. I am about to pay online but just discovered that my plate no. was wrong both on the ticket and the online system . I am in montreal right now. The last digit in my plate no. is wrong.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
hello guys, I would like to know what to do with my parking ticket. I am about to pay online but just discovered that my plate no. was wrong both on the ticket and the online system . I am in montreal right now. The last digit in my plate no. is wrong.
If there is an error on the ticket, it is usually inadmissible and is thrown out.

hoyeshi

Aug 21, 2020
If there is an error on the ticket, it is usually inadmissible and is thrown out.
thanks. there is no name and other infos in the parking ticket. I called the municipal court. the staff says. its either I could contest or pay it online.
my question is , are they able to locate my name or file even though is a wrong license plate?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks. there is no name and other infos in the parking ticket. I called the municipal court. the staff says. its either I could contest or pay it online.
my question is , are they able to locate my name or file even though is a wrong license plate?
It is only slightly wrong so yes they can locate you. If you go to court because of the error you can likely get it thrown out. Really depends on how much your time is worth.