Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Thanks for sharing your experience. It is useful for sure. Please update us with every new experience you get.
Babak, any update from your side? I noticed no PPR this week and they granted "We started processing your application" almost to all applicants last week. No single PPR this week. It makes me think VO is on vacation.

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Fsasamir said:
Babak, any update from your side? I noticed no PPR this week and they granted "We started processing your application" almost to all applicants last week. No single PPR this week. It makes me think VO is on vacation.
Nothing new buddy. Maybe it's true.
Thanks for asking.

khaled1984

Oct 12, 2014
Fsasamir said:
Dear Fsasamir , I got my PPR yesterday evening :)
sorry for the delay to update , I sent my PPR today from Kuwait to Abu Dhabi as per Email instruction .
thank you all for your support and wishes
hope you will get all your PPR very sooooon 8)

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
khaled1984 said:
Dear Fsasamir , I got my PPR yesterday evening :)
sorry for the delay to update , I sent my PPR today from Kuwait to Abu Dhabi as per Email instruction .
thank you all for your support and wishes
hope you will get all your PPR very sooooon 8)
Khaled, my congratulations to you. Inshallah, we all will get our PPRs.

Could you plz advise who is your immigration officer?

khaled1984

Oct 12, 2014
Fsasamir said:
Khaled, my congratulations to you. Inshallah, we all will get our PPRs.

Could you plz advise who is your immigration officer?

My officer is CT. But I think PPR was sent by officer ML.

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
khaled1984 said:
My officer is CT. But I think PPR was sent by officer ML.
Do u already have "Decision made" in your ECAS?

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
khaled1984 said:
Yes it was updated the same day , Friday evening.
Interesting, I thought ECAS is being updated only once a week, on Tuesdays.

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Fsasamir said:
Babak hi,

I doubt your current circumstances may affect processing of your application. AS is putting "We started processing your application" update in ECAS only after docs return from Security Check. As you know security check is final stage of background check. Therefore, all background verification are already done for sure.

You should receive your PPR within max 3weeks time from the time of SLU.

I am well familiar about AS because he is my IO either.
Fsasamir, it is mentioned in this page

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=022&t=4?utm_source=owly-eng&utm_medium=twitter-citcanada&utm_campaign=generic

that requiring an interview will be determined after security check. Are you still sure that the interview has been waived in my case?

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Fsasamir, it is mentioned in this page

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=022&t=4?utm_source=owly-eng&utm_medium=twitter-citcanada&utm_campaign=generic

that requiring an interview will be determined after security check. Are you still sure that the interview has been waived in my case?
Babak, I think the interview they are talking about in the article is the one which maybe defined after security check due to some unclarities. At this point it is very difficult to say whether your interview is waived or not.

I believe they would already contact you if they wished to have f2f interview. I really do not understand why you are waiting for so long for PPR. When I look at the average across all IOs in Paris VO it shows 18days average ( up to 30days) after SLU. There should be some other reasons for delay. Maybe revising international passport requires additional procedures to be done. There is also some applicant Simin who refers to AS and is waiting the same number of days as you. You may ask her maybe she also has something specific.

Another option is to place CSE and find out the reason for delay.

mobila179

Sep 10, 2011
Hi everyone

I need your help and experience here, I'm Syrian and I've applied via a registered Consultant (RCIC) directly to Centralized Intake Office (CIO/Sydney) as a FSW, and my file was sent to PARIS VO for processing.

The following is my ECAS status :

1- We received your application for permanent residence on August 11, 2014.
2- We started processing your application on April 22, 2015.
3- Medical results have been received. (since March 2015)

Could anyone pleeeeeeeeeease let me know how much time is still there to wait before getting PPR?

My consultant keeps telling me to wait and wait more :mad:

(Note. My file is complete, IELTS , Police clearance, MED, my dependents documents.....etc)

Thanks to all

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
mobila179 said:
Hi everyone

I need your help and experience here, I'm Syrian and I've applied via a registered Consultant (RCIC) directly to Centralized Intake Office (CIO/Sydney) as a FSW, and my file was sent to PARIS VO for processing.

The following is my ECAS status :

1- We received your application for permanent residence on August 11, 2014.
2- We started processing your application on April 22, 2015.
3- Medical results have been received. (since March 2015)

Could anyone pleeeeeeeeeease let me know how much time is still there to wait before getting PPR?

My consultant keeps telling me to wait and wait more :mad:

(Note. My file is complete, IELTS , Police clearance, MED, my dependents documents.....etc)

Thanks to all

Plz advise your immigration officer?

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Fsasamir said:
Babak, I think the interview they are talking about in the article is the one which maybe defined after security check due to some unclarities. At this point it is very difficult to say whether your interview is waived or not.

I believe they would already contact you if they wished to have f2f interview. I really do not understand why you are waiting for so long for PPR. When I look at the average across all IOs in Paris VO it shows 18days average ( up to 30days) after SLU. There should be some other reasons for delay. Maybe revising international passport requires additional procedures to be done. There is also some applicant Simin who refers to AS and is waiting the same number of days as you. You may ask her maybe she also has something specific.

Another option is to place CSE and find out the reason for delay.
Thanks for replying,
I found a user by the name of Simin in the forum but it didn't actually match the criteria you mentioned. I wasn't able to find her among other users too.
I will appreciate if you can please send me a link to her profile.

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Thanks for replying,
I found a user by the name of Simin in the forum but it didn't actually match the criteria you mentioned. I wasn't able to find her among other users too.
I will appreciate if you can please send me a link to her profile.
Babak, I just noticed Simin already received PPR today. By the way AS gave to PPRs today, both of those who received it have around 40days from SLU.

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Fsasamir said:
Babak, I just noticed Simin already received PPR today. By the way AS gave to PPRs today, both of those who received it have around 40days from SLU.
Fsasamir, I also got my PPR today. Thanks for being so supportive to me and sorry for being late updating. I was a little bit busy preparing my docs and scheduling a trip to Ankara.