+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paris Visa Office

kkot

Mar 25, 2020
Hi folks,

New to the forum so hello everyone in the first place :)!

I'm a Canadian citizen currently living in Paris, FR and looking into sponsoring my wife into Canada.

All the paperwork is pretty much ready and we'll be sending it out fairly shortly. Obviously, the ongoing Covid19 situation ain't helping at all...

Nonetheless, I was wondering if there's a live and ongoing thread for the Paris visa office? I've tried searching the forum but did not seem to be very successful.

The most important thing I'd like to know is the average processing time for the Paris office (Covid19 circumstances excluded).

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Alexn and wbenamara

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi folks,

New to the forum so hello everyone in the first place :)!

I'm a Canadian citizen currently living in Paris, FR and looking into sponsoring my wife into Canada.

All the paperwork is pretty much ready and we'll be sending it out fairly shortly. Obviously, the ongoing Covid19 situation ain't helping at all...

Nonetheless, I was wondering if there's a live and ongoing thread for the Paris visa office? I've tried searching the forum but did not seem to be very successful.

The most important thing I'd like to know is the average processing time for the Paris office (Covid19 circumstances excluded).

Thanks in advance
my file transfered to Paris Vo in Jan30.2020. in Ecas changed from application reçeived to in process in April23.no update

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
My file is at Paris VO as well, from immitracker their average processing time is well over 6 months, many waits for more than a year.

Reactions: wbenamara

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
My file is at Paris VO as well, from immitracker their average processing time is well over 6 months, many waits for more than a year.
I am october 2019 applicant.my file since jan30 at Paris vo. still processing eligibility .I saw it when I ordered gcms.and I see recommend interview . due date jan14.2021
I ordred another notes to see if I am still gonna do interv or not

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
I am october 2019 applicant.my file since jan30 at Paris vo. still processing eligibility .I saw it when I ordered gcms.and I see recommend interview . due date jan14.2021
I ordred another notes to see if I am still gonna do interv or not
Which stream ? Or is it spouse sponsorship ? It's taking too long , how much was it supposed to take ? And did you call them ? Paris visa office seem to take forever

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
I sent them email.how to send police certificate,they replied to my email today
I also got a reply yesterday from them but there weren't any worthy info in it , they just replied that my application is within the processing time and I should keep checking myCIC account.

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
I also got a reply yesterday from them but there weren't any worthy info in it , they just replied that my application is within the processing time and I should keep checking myCIC account.
someone That I know today got decision made. he is feb2020 applicant

Reactions: UniSaverH