+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hi Guys,
Today I checked ecas showing decision made under my wife's file as sponsored person. But didn't receive any email or passport request. But on GCKey showing final decision still in progress as well as for BGC says we are processing your BGC. Any idea??
Congrats man , you will get it in the next couple of days. Did you know the exact day they started processing your file ? In Paris ?

Reactions: Fernane6

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
Hi Guys,
Today I checked ecas showing decision made under my wife's file as sponsored person. But didn't receive any email or passport request. But on GCKey showing final decision still in progress as well as for BGC says we are processing your BGC. Any idea??
Congrats gckey will update soon. No worries, congrats again

Reactions: Fernane6

Fernane6

Jan 28, 2018
Hi nyc2018,
Thank you. They started processing my wife's application on beginig of April 2018.good luck for you as well.

Congrats man , you will get it in the next couple of days. Did you know the exact day they started processing your file ? In Paris ?

Fernane6

Jan 28, 2018
Hi guys,
Today my wife recieved a PPR letter and asked her to submit 2photos and letter indicating her height and eye colors but there is no special form for height and eye color was sent in her account. Is my wife supposed to receive special form for that letter or just she needs to write those information on blank paper and take it visa office. Anyone has same experience? Thanks

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hi guys,
Today my wife recieved a PPR letter and asked her to submit 2photos and letter indicating her height and eye colors but there is no special form for height and eye color was sent in her account. Is my wife supposed to receive special form for that letter or just she needs to write those information on blank paper and take it visa office. Anyone has same experience? Thanks
I would imagine they would they take that info from her when she drops off the passport.

Let us know what happens

bensalah

Jul 26, 2018
Tunis
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
paris
Med's Done....
27-6-2018
Passport Req..
27-7-2018
Please ... Any one know the address of VO paris to send them the police certificate

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018
I am applying as family sponsrship .... they ask me to send police certificate >>> they need orginal not copy >>>> so should i send it by regular mail ? or via web ? if by mail >>> what address in paris office?
If they want it mailed shouldn’t the address me on the letter ? It’s probably thru gckey.

When did you apply ? And stage your at?