Paris Office Timeline

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rs33 said:
Thanks! Just got the letter for SA approval and that the app has been sent to Paris.

Since submitting the app, I've renewed my passport. Does anyone know how to contact the VO to update the passport page? I'm from a visa-exempt country. Ecas still just says "app received" so I'm not sure if it's made its way over to Paris from Mississauga yet. Does Paris give AOR2?
hi rs33 well you can contact paris visa office at the following email : paris-immigration@international.gc.ca .
just write your file number on the message title and on the message you want to send them , so they can localize your file . and you can attach photocopy of your passport with email .

HassanQuebec

Mar 26, 2012
Hello Guys,
Just to let you know that Paris asked for the CSQ by email. I'm still waiting for it but i hope it's a good sign :p :p

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
Hi guys, The timeline for me on Outland Family Sponsorship trough Visa Office of Paris is as followed:

1) Application received the 7th of April 2015.
2) Started processing my application on June 8th 2015.
3) Application approved the 10th of June 2015.
4) CSQ application received at MIDI around 27th of June 2015 (had to wait for the official SA email).
5) MIDI witdrawn fee from my VISA card on 7th of July 2015.
6) Visa Office of Paris requesting CSQ document on 15th of July 2015.
7) CSQ application approved 31st of July 2015.
8) Letter of CSQ approval in mail by 4th of August 2015.

E-cas status for Paris has in the meantime remained unchanged, however letter of CSQ approval mentioned that my VISA office should have received notice of their decision. I wonder therefore I should still send a scan of the CSQ approval to the Visa Offica of Paris or not.

Also, I am in the meantime working under a Worker's Holiday Program Work Permit that will expire the 15th of September. I wonder if anybody knows a way to get an extension (even though it states you cannot for Belgium) or get another work permit while I wait for an answer. Also, any idea on a further timeline on how much longer I will need to wait until I finally reach the moment they inform me I am a permanent resident or not?

Thanks to everybody answering with any helpful info.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
forja said:
hi sa3sa3 your status changed to in process does mean you pass relationship eligibility mean no interview required . now the next step is decision made on your Ecas which take around 2 weeks from the day your ecas updated to in process . congratulation
Thanks for the positive thinking. I hope that is the case here and no interview is required for us.

What about you. Has your status changed to DM or not yet?

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
Thanks for the positive thinking. I hope that is the case here and no interview is required for us.

What about you. Has your status changed to DM or not yet?
well what i told you is from experience , when you see in process does mean you pass relationship eligibility.
there is a forums about meaning of in process : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/relationship-between-in-process-and-interview-t146956.0.html

and the other one is : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-ecas-update-from-application-recieved-to-in-process-and-mr-please-help-t207905.0.html

yes it took 17 days exactly from the day my ecas changed to in process to get a decision made on ecas .

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Thanks forja for the links.

You know, I've sent them last Friday an update on our relationship with mor pictures to the family members and the plan for the future events with booking papers.

I hope that the update has played a role in them finalizing the relationship assessment process!!

So, hopefully by end of Aug my wife will receive the passport request. Then, we can book the tickets. Fingers crossed !

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
Thanks forja for the links.

You know, I've sent them last Friday an update on our relationship with mor pictures to the family members and the plan for the future events with booking papers.

I hope that the update has played a role in them finalizing the relationship assessment process!!

So, hopefully by end of Aug my wife will receive the passport request. Then, we can book the tickets. Fingers crossed !
yes well what important now that your ecas is in process , and your wife will receive soon an email from paris visa office for passport request in her case as she is algerian they will give her the following options :
Via the Canada Visa Application Center (VAC), Algiers The Government of Canada has authorized a Visa Application Centre (VAC) to provide assistance with visa applications. Please choose one of the following option: * Submit your passport(s) to the VAC and collect it 5 business days later. Please consult service fees on the following web site: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Algeria/servicechargeschedule.html OR * Send your passport(s) by mail to the following address: VAC Algiers VFS Global Centre Zephir 11, chemin Doudou Mokhtar Algiers, Algeria .
or * By commercial UPS Algeria To send your package by commercial courier UPS Algiers, you must include: * a pre-paid return airway bill and self-addressed envelope. The mailing address must be in Algeria, or the process of your application will be delayed. You should receive your passport within 10 business days. You must mail your package via UPS to the following address: RP Embassy of Canada BP 464 Ben Aknoun 16306 Algiers Algeria .

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
forja said:
hi rs33 well you can contact paris visa office at the following email : paris-immigration @ international.gc.ca .
just write your file number on the message title and on the message you want to send them , so they can localize your file . and you can attach photocopy of your passport with email .
Thanks for the help! I sent a case specific inquiry.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
forja said:
yes well what important now that your ecas is in process , and your wife will receive soon an email from paris visa office for passport request in her case as she is algerian they will give her the following options :
Via the Canada Visa Application Center (VAC), Algiers The Government of Canada has authorized a Visa Application Centre (VAC) to provide assistance with visa applications. Please choose one of the following option: * Submit your passport(s) to the VAC and collect it 5 business days later. Please consult service fees on the following web site: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Algeria/servicechargeschedule.html OR * Send your passport(s) by mail to the following address: VAC Algiers VFS Global Centre Zephir 11, chemin Doudou Mokhtar Algiers, Algeria .
or * By commercial UPS Algeria To send your package by commercial courier UPS Algiers, you must include: * a pre-paid return airway bill and self-addressed envelope. The mailing address must be in Algeria, or the process of your application will be delayed. You should receive your passport within 10 business days. You must mail your package via UPS to the following address: RP Embassy of Canada BP 464 Ben Aknoun 16306 Algiers Algeria .
Thanks!

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
flamand_quebec13 said:
Hi guys, The timeline for me on Outland Family Sponsorship trough Visa Office of Paris is as followed:

4) CSQ application received at MIDI around 27th of June 2015 (had to wait for the official SA email).

E-cas status for Paris has in the meantime remained unchanged, however letter of CSQ approval mentioned that my VISA office should have received notice of their decision. I wonder therefore I should still send a scan of the CSQ approval to the Visa Offica of Paris or not.

Also, I am in the meantime working under a Worker's Holiday Program Work Permit that will expire the 15th of September. I wonder if anybody knows a way to get an extension (even though it states you cannot for Belgium) or get another work permit while I wait for an answer. Also, any idea on a further timeline on how much longer I will need to wait until I finally reach the moment they inform me I am a permanent resident or not?

Nobody?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
No harm in sending them a scan of the CSQ by email........its just an email.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flamand_quebec13 said:

yes to be on safe side send them the scan CSQ by email and mention your file number on the message title .

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Just checked ecas and it says in process! Haven't received AOR2 but am guessing that this means that it arrived safely on the other side of the Atlantic =)

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
rs33 said:
Just checked ecas and it says in process! Haven't received AOR2 but am guessing that this means that it arrived safely on the other side of the Atlantic =)
Where does it say "In Process". In Sponsorship Status Area or in PR Status Area?