forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RYIT said:
Forja.... I think you need to relax....

No one on this forum is here with the intent of giving someone bad information, or risk peoples lives with wrong advice. We are all here to help each other.

You come across as though you feel you know absolutely everything there is to know about how CIC officers think and their coded messages they put in letters they send etc. Not all the information you give is accurate or correct but nobody jumps down your throat.

Vera is being kind and trying to reduce the stress of MisbahNabeel and I agree with everything she said. The intent of her message was to express to be honest.

Your message on the other hand would make someone who is already nervous about an interview have sleepless nights from now until the interview because you add to the stress with the way you write things. Maybe you just generally have high strung personality and your intention is not to stress people out, but not you or any of us know how a cic officer thinks and why they ask certain questions. This is your first time going through this process...........correct?

Relax a little...
and the thing about cic messages , you cant just jump to my throat to correct me or even deny but you did , so its you who like to correct people here as you know everything , but not me , and i never corrcet you even though yoy gave wrong info before , but as i said i am not here to corect no one , i am here to help some people and certain people , only thoses who can choose the info to take it or just throw it away . good luck for every one

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
SA: 05/03/2015
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2015--COPR received 02/06/2015
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
I am not here to fight with you or anyone.

No one is here to bull*censored word* or sweet talk anyone, it's called being compassionate...there's a big difference.

I wasn't looking for a "nice way to attack you" I was defending vera16's response because of the way you responded to her response. If I wanted to attack you I wouldn't wait for someone to create an intro to it, I would just do it....... Trust me.

I will be the first one to admit that I have given wrong information before in the beginning while I was still learning, and I openly admitted it at the time and apologized to the person once I learned of my error. My error was nothing that would "risk some people's live with wrong advice"

Incorrect information should be corrected so that current and future applicants know what the correct answers/actions are.

If I am wrong I appreciate being corrected, trust me. I was not wrong on what you tried to correct me on and that's why I didn't respond, sometimes its not worth wasting time responding to someone who abrasive with their responses.

You on the other hand.... well I won't go there because this is not a playground and we are not children.

Please point out where I jumped down your throat when I corrected you...the first sentence was "I apologize but..." how is that jumping down your throat? I would have chose different and stronger words if I wanted to jump down your throat. And I have never denied anything, the message is still there for everyone to read.

Again I still stand by what I said: You need to relax, not be so high strung and have compassion for people. You can give people valuable answers/feedback without being so abrasive.

Vera16

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
South West France
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
04/20/2015
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
File Transfer...
02/27/2015
Med's Request
02/27/2015
Med's Done....
03/11/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
no visa country
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/2015
LANDED..........
08/28/2015
Thanks Ryit, that was my point to have MisbahNabeel relax and smile.
Forja : I am sorry maybe it is not your intent but to a Canadian point of view you are just being rude. You may want to change the way you comunicate before you move over there.
MisbahNabeel / There is big chances that all those move and no work so no stability bring an agent to think you are a perfect candidat to white wedding hoping to enter Canada to have a better life. So you will need to prove it is not the case. People who contract white wedding are not stupid they usually show up with tons of proofs, photos...and know all the answers by heart. People who love each other just have sincerity as a plus. That's it.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RYIT said:
I am not here to fight with you or anyone.

No one is here to bull*censored word* or sweet talk anyone, it's called being compassionate...there's a big difference.

I wasn't looking for a "nice way to attack you" I was defending vera16's response because of the way you responded to her response. If I wanted to attack you I wouldn't wait for someone to create an intro to it, I would just do it....... Trust me.

I will be the first one to admit that I have given wrong information before in the beginning while I was still learning, and I openly admitted it at the time and apologized to the person once I learned of my error. My error was nothing that would "risk some people's live with wrong advice"

Incorrect information should be corrected so that current and future applicants know what the correct answers/actions are.

If I am wrong I appreciate being corrected, trust me. I was not wrong on what you tried to correct me on and that's why I didn't respond, sometimes its not worth wasting time responding to someone who abrasive with their responses.

You on the other hand.... well I won't go there because this is not a playground and we are not children.

Please point out where I jumped down your throat when I corrected you...the first sentence was "I apologize but..." how is that jumping down your throat? I would have chose different and stronger words if I wanted to jump down your throat. And I have never denied anything, the message is still there for everyone to read.

Again I still stand by what I said: You need to relax, not be so high strung and have compassion for people. You can give people valuable answers/feedback without being so abrasive.
well you see you still wont admit that you were wrong on what i correct you , because i speak from experience and as i told you before if i don't know something i dont say nothing .
but anyway i apologize for misunderstood and if i offended you with no intention , i don't judge no one and i never offended anyone my whole life ( real life ) , but sometimes people can misunderstand or argue (virtual world) . sorry and good luck

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vera16 said:
Thanks Ryit, that was my point to have MisbahNabeel relax and smile.
Forja : I am sorry maybe it is not your intent but to a Canadian point of view you are just being rude. You may want to change the way you comunicate before you move over there.
MisbahNabeel / There is big chances that all those move and no work so no stability bring an agent to think you are a perfect candidat to white wedding hoping to enter Canada to have a better life. So you will need to prove it is not the case. People who contract white wedding are not stupid they usually show up with tons of proofs, photos...and know all the answers by heart. People who love each other just have sincerity as a plus. That's it.
hi vera , well i liked the way your response , you have a good personality , but honestly only god know i wasnt intent to offend no one , yes my words were tough but only god know whats in heart .
normaly i dont write or give no informations on this forum as i am not that kind of person i was a silent reader , but anyway i end up with writing sometimes , with no intention to judge no one even though i've been judged here by my personality and no one here know my real personality , for some its easy to judge someone from his words or the features of the face , but things are not as it seems .
this is the last time i will be writing in this forum , back to be a silent reader again its where i belong , at least i wont get judge from no one . my apologies and good luck may god bless everyone .

Vera16

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
South West France
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
04/20/2015
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
File Transfer...
02/27/2015
Med's Request
02/27/2015
Med's Done....
03/11/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
no visa country
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/2015
LANDED..........
08/28/2015
forja said:
hi vera , well i liked the way your response , you have a good personality , but honestly only god know i wasnt intent to offend no one , yes my words were tough but only god know whats in heart .
normaly i dont write or give no informations on this forum as i am not that kind of person i was a silent reader , but anyway i end up with writing sometimes , with no intention to judge no one even though i've been judged here by my personality and no one here know my real personality , for some its easy to judge someone from his words or the features of the face , but things are not as it seems .
this is the last time i will be writing in this forum , back to be a silent reader again its where i belong , at least i wont get judge from no one . my apologies and good luck may god bless everyone .
Please don't,Keep writting, a little argument here and there just wake up the forum...things go sooo slowly for those still waiting. Just maybe be a little bit more soft...or just keep being yourself and accept that we may tell you some time when you go too far :D

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
Vera16 said:
Please don't,Keep writting, a little argument here and there just wake up the forum...things go sooo slowly for those still waiting. Just maybe be a little bit more soft...or just keep being yourself and accept that we may tell you some time when you go too far :D
Vera16 couldn't have said it better.

The last thing we want is for you to stop writing.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RYIT said:

vera16 and RYIT after what you just wrote !!! , you made me write this words , just want to say only great persons would said thoses words . good luck and wish you the best .

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Vera16 said:
RYIT said:

forja said:
vera16 and RYIT after what you just wrote !!! , you made me write this words , just want to say only great persons would said thoses words . good luck and wish you the best .
Thanks to the three of you. The best end to the story ;D

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
forja said:
Would you please return your name and information to the sheet?
Your timeline is the same like mine. I need you beside me. Pleeeeeeease

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
Would you please return your name and information to the sheet?
Your timeline is the same like mine. I need you beside me. Pleeeeeeease
I restored the spreadsheet to before forja deleted the information.

Your sticking around forja and will keep us updated right??? :D

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
RYIT said:

Thanks, and yes for sure :D

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RYIT said:

i delete the information cause i want to update and change some information and give more accurate one.
i will be here RYIT and of course i will tell my news or even update . thank you