+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paris Office Timeline

wnjn

May 6, 2015
RYIT said:
Congrats wnjn!!

No he is not required to show proof of funds. As previously mentioned IF he is choosing to bring cash he must declare anything over $10,000
Great! thanks RYIT!

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Congratulations to all of you.

MisbahNabeel: Jun 2014
soosan15: Oct 2014
Missrepresentation: Oct 2014
besboosa: Feb 2015
Sa3Sa3: Mar 2015

Hope that soon all of us gets our visa and COPR.

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wnjn said:
Thanks Besbosa!....wish u the best of luck.

We went in Process june 14 i beleive, and Decision made was changed just yesterday.
So for you that is about 18 days yah that sounds right for the majority, hopefully we will all hear something back soon thanks wnjn

Check the Paris Spreadsheet and if you can input your details that would be so helpful for others feeling depressed at least it provides some indication, however its nearly impossible to tell what will happen so patience is a key and delays would make it prolonged

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
Congratulations to all of you.

MisbahNabeel: Jun 2014
soosan15: Oct 2014
Missrepresentation: Oct 2014
besboosa: Feb 2015
Sa3Sa3: Mar 2015

Hope that soon all of us gets our visa and COPR.
Hope the same for you SaSa3 and everyone in these forums, hopefully all of you will be reunited with your loved ones!

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wnjn said:
Thanks Besbosa!....wish u the best of luck.

We went in Process june 14 i beleive, and Decision made was changed just yesterday.
So you received you COPR yesterday it changed to DM just yesterday or you just checked yesterday? I thought they may change to DM before you get your COPR if so let me know so I can update the spreadsheets if all can post their timelines that would be appreciated!

noiro_dz

Mar 18, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
COPR and visa issued! Plane ticket booked, we will be landing on August 18!

Thanks for everyone who helped and especially RYIT!

:D :)

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noiro_dz said:

More good news, I like it

COngratulations Noiro_dz and wish you the best

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
SA: 05/03/2015
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2015--COPR received 02/06/2015
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
noiro_dz said:

Congrats Noiro_dz! Best of luck to you in the future!!

Ratangm

May 29, 2015
Advice pls

Hello there

I am going to sponsor my wife. As I live in Toronto I need her to fill up part of the application. She lives in different country. Can someone who already applied for family class sponsorship let me know which forms need her signature as I don't to make mistake. Its just a cross match.

Thank you in advance.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soosan15 said:
Hi again,

I'm sorry for the confusion. a copy of my husband's passport was requested by the visa office in Paris, not by CIC. I got SA back on late december 2014 and the file was transferred to Paris early January 2015. they visa office has requested my husband's birth certificate and police certificate on end of January 2015. On April 2015 the visa office sent an email asking me few questions and a separate email from CIC to update my medical tests. I complied with their requests mid of April.
last week I sent an inquiry to check the status of our application. then the visa office sent us an email back requesting a copy of my husband's renewed passport. my husbands lives in Spain but he is not from a visa-exempt country. so I am certain that, at some point, the visa office will need his physical passport to stamp the visa on if things went well.
I hope it's clearer now.
cheers,
hi soosan well they asked for photocopy of renew passport because they find out that his passport expire soon and that will affect your husband's visa , so they ask copy of renew passport which will have a different passport number that will be used for COPR , and when they will issue him visa they going to ask for mailing passport to stamp visa . and then they will send back with COPR .

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
SA: 05/03/2015
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2015--COPR received 02/06/2015
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
forja has Paris requested any additional documentation from you or have you heard anything from them since you got SA?

I added you to the spreadsheet because I noticed you weren't on it.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RYIT said:
forja has Paris requested any additional documentation from you or have you heard anything from them since you got SA?

I added you to the spreadsheet because I noticed you weren't on it.
hi RYIT , yes they did and i just sent the request documents , as i needed to renew my passport in lisbon.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Advice pls

Ratangm said:
Hello there

I am going to sponsor my wife. As I live in Toronto I need her to fill up part of the application. She lives in different country. Can someone who already applied for family class sponsorship let me know which forms need her signature as I don't to make mistake. Its just a cross match.

Thank you in advance.
hi all the forms where it mention below sponsored person signature , need to be sign by her .
there is a guide 3999 contain all informations how to fill the application , and also in this forum you will find that all questions you would think of is already answered here.

soosan15

Jun 27, 2015
Thank you forja for your response, I really appreciate it. Yes, this is how I interpreted this request and I do hope that the next step will be a " passport request". I take it you had a similar situation where the visa office asked you to renew your passport then they requested the real passport afterward, right? if you don't mind asking, how long did it take between the time you submitted a copy of the renewed passport and the physical passport?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soosan15 said:
Thank you forja for your response, I really appreciate it. Yes, this is how I interpreted this request and I do hope that the next step will be a " passport request". I take it you had a similar situation where the visa office asked you to renew your passport then they requested the real passport afterward, right? if you don't mind asking, how long did it take between the time you submitted a copy of the renewed passport and the physical passport?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
hi soosan , actually i just sent photocopy of the renewed passport so i am not sure how long between the two step , but i think when you send photocopy of passport they will issue the COPR and visa and then they will update ecas to DM ,and send letter which will mention instructions about how you submit physical passport or drop it at canadian embassy in paris as an option .
tell me when they asked you to send photocopy of passport did they mention something like (we note that your passport will expire soon and this may affect the validity of your visa ) on that letter .