Med's Request
10-04-2018
Med's Done....
15-4-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
We are waiting more than 16 months, and still waiting...
Honestly Beth, I don’t know how you are so patient. It’s been 13 months for us... and I’m slowly losing my patience. The wait time is rediculous.

daviddc

Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone!
Same story as all of you, getting more anxious as the weeks pass. We have been waiting for 11 months now and I was starting to be worried since I see other applicants in my same month getting their DM.
Reading this threat, I get the feeling that some people have been waiting for a long long time. To get a more clear idea of the current situation, and to help those that come after, we could try to keep updated the spreadsheet for the Paris office with as many applications as we can.
Paris Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoVYm58QfCK9dExOc3dvWHR5eGFkT0hycFVkc1VlaWc&usp=sharing

To all of you that are also in the long wait, stay strong and positive. Things will happen eventually, but until then we have to enjoy the current moment wherever we are waiting for the good news. Have a fantastic week everybody!

Dinasorine

Apr 18, 2018
We are waiting more than 16 months, and still waiting...
The same problem with IRCC Paris.
My aplication was recieved on November 25.2016
My interview was passed on Jun 2017
My 2ed medical test was passed April .3 .2018 .
Can you share your aplication status pls?
Do you have any idea how long it will take ?:(:(:(

Dinasorine

Apr 18, 2018
Honestly Beth, I don’t know how you are so patient. It’s been 13 months for us... and I’m slowly losing my patience. The wait time is rediculous.
Hi #theycallmemamha
Pls let me know what happened with your aplication. I passed my 2ed medical exam 15 days ago and I don't know how long my application will take more. My application was recieved on November 25.2016 . If your application was approved and that's what I hope. Pls let me know when .

theycallmemaha

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
03-08-2016
Doc's Request.
31-08-2016
Nomination.....
n/a
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
19-09-2016
Med's Request
10-04-2018
Med's Done....
15-4-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
Hi #theycallmemamha
Pls let me know what happened with your aplication. I passed my 2ed medical exam 15 days ago and I don't know how long my application will take more. My application was recieved on November 25.2016 . If your application was approved and that's what I hope. Pls let me know when .
Hi Dina,

I hope you are doing well. We just got a request for police clearance and to redo the medical exam. We just submitted everything and now we wait.

Here is our timeline:
- Application submitted - August 2016
- Approved as Sponsor - September 2016
- Background check started - February 2017
- Request for more documents - Jan/Feb 2017
- Request for medical/police clearance - April 2018

I don't believe it takes a lot more time after they review the requested medical and police clearance, but let's see. Good luck to everyone else. :)

Dinasorine

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Memaha
Thank you for replying to me.

I want to inform you that my status is changed 2 days ago from in process to dicision made.
Normely they will transfer our application or dicision to the embassy of Canada in Algeria And than Canadian Embassy will request the passport to issue the visa. I am still waiting.
I will let you know once they respond to me.
Thank you and best of luck .

Pennywise101

Star Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
Hello,

I am a newbie on this forum and I am simply putting my feelers out towards others in my situation. I am Canadian citizen and I am sponsoring my husband, who is Algerian and lives in Algeria. CIC in Mississauga received my application on May 1st, 2018, it has been 10 days and I have not heard anything from CIC yet. My question is, at what point of time should I have cause for concern that it is taking too long for them to get in touch with me, for the "first" time and how do they normally get in touch with sponsors? I gave them my personal email and obviously my residential address, because this information is necessary to apply in the first place. How are sponsors normally contacted to say they have been accepted as a sponsor and given a case number?

Thanking anyone in advance for their feedback, as it is much appreciated. The year long anticipated process has just begun. :)

Lisa

Pennywise101

Star Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
Hi Memaha
Thank you for replying to me.

I want to inform you that my status is changed 2 days ago from in process to dicision made.
Normely they will transfer our application or dicision to the embassy of Canada in Algeria And than Canadian Embassy will request the passport to issue the visa. I am still waiting.
I will let you know once they respond to me.
Thank you and best of luck .
Hello,

I hope you do not mind me asking, but from your experience and your current status in the immigration process, thus far, do you find the Paris VO office efficient in their processing time line? I just started the process and my application reached the Mississauga CIC on May 1st, 2018. I am extremely new to this forum and I am trying to create a support system during this process. I have read that it is taking a year to process an application for an Algerian spouses.

Do you find this to be generally true, or are you like me, pretty new to this? :)

Thank you,

Lisa

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
Hello,

I hope you do not mind me asking, but from your experience and your current status in the immigration process, thus far, do you find the Paris VO office efficient in their processing time line? I just started the process and my application reached the Mississauga CIC on May 1st, 2018. I am extremely new to this forum and I am trying to create a support system during this process. I have read that it is taking a year to process an application for an Algerian spouses.

Do you find this to be generally true, or are you like me, pretty new to this? :)

Thank you,

Lisa
Please Join us Here and you will find a lot of information about Paris VO
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/paris-visa-office.524311/