+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents visiting on TRV and my PR card is expired

husain_PGP

Dec 23, 2017
Hello All,

My parents are visiting me in Vancouver next week. What documents can be used to show my PR status since my PR card is in renewal? Is COPR or Record of Permanent Landing good? Can anyone please share their parents recent experience and what they used to show that they are parents of a PR?

sarab426

Sep 4, 2020
@husain_PGP HI Husain, can you please provide me details on your Parents travel.

I am a permanent resident living in Montreal and want to have my parents here.

Air bubble from India to Canada is just bw Air India and Air Canada? Did you book in any of these?

Do you know if we can book with other airlines destined to canada or just mentioned in Air bubble?

Also if it Book Air canada flight with layover in Frankfurt, does entry regulations change?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@husain_PGP HI Husain, can you please provide me details on your Parents travel.

Air bubble from India to Canada is just bw Air India and Air Canada? Did you book in any of these?

Do you know if we can book with other airlines destined to canada or just mentioned in Air bubble?

Also if it Book Air canada flight with layover in Frankfurt, does entry regulations change?
The air bubble thing has not been confirmed by Canada. Would start with trying to get a TRV or supervisa for your parents. If they haven’t done biometrics already there will be a delay because offices are closed. No point in planning because you shouldn’t book any flights until you get visas.

husain_PGP

Dec 23, 2017

They are coming from Pakistan through turkish airlines. Pakistan to Istanbul to Montreal to Vancouver