+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents visa rejected

gsaksham87

Mar 30, 2022
My parents visa got rejected. I applied them for together and they didn’t have travel history. I am on study permit. I came on jan 2022 and applied visa in feb 2022 got rejection on 8 march. Funds were enough. Flight tickets also booked and shown.

caips notes:
I am not satisfied applicant will leave due to strong family ties in canada.
the client is married and have close family ties in home country but is not well established.
the purpose of visit does not appear reasonable given clients socio economic situation.

please explain last two points andwhat should ido??

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Does your parents have properties or business/jobs in their home country? eg. they have to return to manage business or employment.

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
It sounds as if they are not convinced that the funds are enough.

Was there any special reason you wanted to invite your parents for, soon after you went to Canada?

gsaksham87

Mar 30, 2022
No
I just wrote they have marriage anniversary we want to celebrate here In toronto
Funds i showed enough business docs were only incorporating docs

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No
I just wrote they have marriage anniversary we want to celebrate here In toronto
Funds i showed enough business docs were only incorporating docs
First point: Is this for one parent or both? What are your parents’ jobs? Applicant didn’t show that he/she has job or family in home country to return.
Second point: Your parent didn’t show personal, liquid funds (business funds) and spendng all the money on a visit for an anniversary is not a good reason. Business funds are not considered Can your parent afford a visit with personal funds?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is normally a red flag that they applied to visit you very soon after you arrived in Canada. There are usually concerns that the parents want to viait the child longterm.in Canada.

gsaksham87

Mar 30, 2022
Hi
I want to apply visitor visa for my mom again the account has around 15k CAD in her account she is homemaker and a freelance consultant for finance. Also, I have permanent job now and a lease on my name. How should I file it so that all those points can be evacuated?

gsaksham87

Mar 30, 2022
also she dont have any travel history what should say there? She is just visiting me for four days in summer just to be with me and go back india as my father and brother are there, networth for my mother is around 3 crores

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
also she dont have any travel history what should say there? She is just visiting me for four days in summer just to be with me and go back india as my father and brother are there, networth for my mother is around 3 crores
A four day visit from India…really? She shows her bank accounts, travel history (blank), ties to home country (if a consultant then contracts that show she must return, husband, brother is not a tie).

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
It doesn’t make sense . She has no travel history you mentioned , but willing to shell out big bucks to fly around the world to see you for only FOUR days ? I could see if she had an extensive travel history , or she had worked for an airline and retired with flight benefits. So people do that . But her situation doesn’t make sense. Four day trip with jet lag . She might be coherent and awake for a couple hours , if that