+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visa - Passport Request not Coming Together

Pr2709

Jun 11, 2023
Hi guys, facing same issue here
Application date April 7 (joint application)
Biometrics completed for both on April 13th
Mother (primary applicant) got passport request on April 26
Still waiting for fathers visa as of today after almost 2 months of biometric
Did anyone order gcms notes? Have ordered last week but it will take some time to process
emailed their local MP for help? Going to email my local MP…will update as they take around 15 days to back as well

Reactions: ashmaitsingh

Sukanya93

May 16, 2023
Hi guys.. Does anyone get any updates regarding the visa. I called ircc multiple times but they are keep telling they are processing the application.. Little bit worried about my mother’s visa as I am pregnant and due in next month.. If you have any leads please share here..

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
Hi guys.. Does anyone get any updates regarding the visa. I called ircc multiple times but they are keep telling they are processing the application.. Little bit worried about my mother’s visa as I am pregnant and due in next month.. If you have any leads please share here..
they dont attend calls, they will upadte only on portal or gckey,

refer to the visa processing times on theri website, it is taking around a month at least for visa applicants from india.

Sukanya93

May 16, 2023
HI Guys.. Does anyone get any update regarding your parent's visitor visa? I applied for my father and mother together. My father's visa got approved in May but still there is no update on my mother's visa. It has been more than 2 months I am waiting for approval. Please reply if anyone get any update. Any leads would be appreciated.

Sukanya93

May 16, 2023
Hi guys, facing same issue here
Application date April 7 (joint application)
Biometrics completed for both on April 13th
Mother (primary applicant) got passport request on April 26
Still waiting for fathers visa as of today after almost 2 months of biometric
Did anyone order gcms notes? Have ordered last week but it will take some time to process
emailed their local MP for help? Going to email my local MP…will update as they take around 15 days to back as well
Did you get any update on your father's visa?

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
HI Guys.. Does anyone get any update regarding your parent's visitor visa? I applied for my father and mother together. My father's visa got approved in May but still there is no update on my mother's visa. It has been more than 2 months I am waiting for approval. Please reply if anyone get any update. Any leads would be appreciated.
have u checked the tracker?

Sukanya93

May 16, 2023
I already raised one webform but no update on that as well. Do you know whether I need to send the webform to Newdelhi or generic IRCC webform?

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
I am in the exact same situation. My mother in law (secondary applicant) received the passport request letter, however, no update on my father in law's (primary applicant) application.
Hi! I am in the same situation. When did the other passport request come through?

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Applied on 15th April for father and mother
Biometric: April 19th
Passport request for father(primary applicant): May 9th
Mother no update after biometric
Hi! I am in the same situation. When did the other passport request come through?

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
I already raised one webform but no update on that as well. Do you know whether I need to send the webform to Newdelhi or generic IRCC webform?
Do the generic webform. Try raising a Technical issue with screenshots in addition to a regular inquiry. They should be able to get back to you.

Reactions: Chikibam

Chikibam

Mar 9, 2020
Hi, did you get any updates? I'm in the same scenario. My dad got PPR and it's been two months since my mom completed her biometrics but no updates. Did they reply to your webform?

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Hi, did you get any updates? I'm in the same scenario. My dad got PPR and it's been two months since my mom completed her biometrics but no updates. Did they reply to your webform?
Report it as a technical issue with screenshots and detailed explaination. Do the same as another web form as well.