+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents visa got rejected 2nd tym

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Also, I need to ask … that i applied for my parents super visa although i have $55000 yearly income that supports the minimum requirement of eligibility of super visa for my parents. But the immigration agent told me to show the documents of my husband also… as we got married in July 18,2021 and applied for my parents visa in Aug 2021 but now i am living seperately from my husband last month ….. as i am not sure i have to spend my whole life with him or not. i havent file any seperation/ divorce with him. Does it effect the parents super visa if i file seperation paper ? Do i need to tell IRCC regarding seperation with my husband ?
You must send a webform indicating he is no longer a co-sponsor. I assume you’ve become a PR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yea I have Become PR independently and i have income too. My question is the seperation important to tell to IRCC ?
Yes honesty is important for IRCC and they cross check all previous applications. For example if you ever sponsor your spouse they will look back at this application to see if you were together.

Ankita ankita

Feb 7, 2020
Hmm.. but i havent got seperated yet… messed going on between me and my husband how abt in the new portal ? Should i apply in the new portal? I applied in Aug 2021. In website its written if you are legally divorced then only inform through webform … seperation dont consider