+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visa Funds Proof

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
Should we break the Fixed Deposits(FD) in my Father's account to show the bank balance proof or should we take some letter from the bank mentioning about the FD and bank balance.
Father is the primary applicant so can we use the same proof for mother or whatever amount is present in mother's account should also be added to the bank proof for both

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Should we break the Fixed Deposits(FD) in my Father's account to show the bank balance proof or should we take some letter from the bank mentioning about the FD and bank balance.
Father is the primary applicant so can we use the same proof for mother or whatever amount is present in mother's account should also be added to the bank proof for both
we didn’t break fds when we applied, we have showed separate funds for dad n mom…we got a balance certificate with fd n savings details from bank( if you want you can mention in the letter that fds can be broken anytime n funds can be used for your trip n will be doing it once visa approved)

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
we didn’t break fds when we applied, we have showed separate funds for dad n mom…we got a balance certificate with fd n savings details from bank( if you want you can mention in the letter that fds can be broken anytime n funds can be used for your trip n will be doing it once visa approved)
Thank you for your response.
Mention in the letter as in the Invitation letter? or on the letter from the bank with the FD and savings details we should mention that fds can be broken anytime
Any idea about the Marriage certificate since they were married in 70s so no certificate they have, should we include an affidavit

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Thank you for your response.
Mention in the letter as in the Invitation letter? or on the letter from the bank with the FD and savings details we should mention that fds can be broken anytime
Any idea about the Marriage certificate since they were married in 70s so no certificate they have, should we include an affidavit
in the invitation letter(banks won’t write n give all these stuff..), the fact that fds are very liquid is well known, so needn’t worry abt that…marriage certificate they can use affidavit, our parents was planning to get affidavit, meanwhile they applied for marriage registration n certificate was issued in a week, so we didn’t proceed with affidavit

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
in the invitation letter(banks won’t write n give all these stuff..), the fact that fds are very liquid is well known, so needn’t worry abt that…marriage certificate they can use affidavit, our parents was planning to get affidavit, meanwhile they applied for marriage registration n certificate was issued in a week, so we didn’t proceed with affidavit
What other documents would help make the case strong.
I am thinking to attach my Canadian bank statement
Should we attach my Father's IT returns?
Planning to attach my Father's Pension slips for 3 months

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
What other documents would help make the case strong.
I am thinking to attach my Canadian bank statement
Should we attach my Father's IT returns?
Planning to attach my Father's Pension slips for 3 months
i haven’t heard anyone attaching it returns, u can add your bank statements( but for visitor visa only applicant’s funds matter n not invitee’s)
you can also show proof for properties like land n houses, pension documents(ppo)if any to make it stronger

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
i haven’t heard anyone attaching it returns, u can add your bank statements( but for visitor visa only applicant’s funds matter n not invitee’s)
you can also show proof for properties like land n houses, pension documents(ppo)if any to make it stronger
I have got the bank statement and a letter from the bank stating about the Fixed deposit in INR, should i join the proofs in single PDF file from multiple banks.
Should I add another typed page in the PDF which mentions the conversion of the INR to CAD or they would be able to interpret the funds proof in INR

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
I have got the bank statement and a letter from the bank stating about the Fixed deposit in INR, should i join the proofs in single PDF file from multiple banks.
Should I add another typed page in the PDF which mentions the conversion of the INR to CAD or they would be able to interpret the funds proof in INR
you can compile all funds related documents to a single pdf, you can mention in the cover letter the total value n its approx equivalent in cad..i’ve seen people getting networth certificate from CA. btwn have u started filling up the form online? once you reach the upload section u can see that there r only limited heads n max size of each pdf is 2mb or lesser..

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
you can compile all funds related documents to a single pdf, you can mention in the cover letter the total value n its approx equivalent in cad..i’ve seen people getting networth certificate from CA. btwn have u started filling up the form online? once you reach the upload section u can see that there r only limited heads n max size of each pdf is 2mb or lesser..
Yes I saw the upload documents in the end , Letter of invitation, Passport, Funds Proof

There are also some optional documents

Consent personal information (Complete this form only if you authorize Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself)

There is no form available to download and fill, Do my parents have to fill some form, where to get it

Employer letter (current) - My Father is retired and drawing a pension, should i provide his pension related documents in it

Additional documents

You talked about adding a cover letter, Are you talking about the Invitation letter, or any additional page in the Funds proof document where I mention about the total bank balance in CAD, Probably I can add it in additional documents

When did you file and got the visa for your parents

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Yes I saw the upload documents in the end , Letter of invitation, Passport, Funds Proof

There are also some optional documents

Consent personal information (Complete this form only if you authorize Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself)

There is no form available to download and fill, Do my parents have to fill some form, where to get it

Employer letter (current) - My Father is retired and drawing a pension, should i provide his pension related documents in it

Additional documents

You talked about adding a cover letter, Are you talking about the Invitation letter, or any additional page in the Funds proof document where I mention about the total bank balance in CAD, Probably I can add it in additional documents

When did you file and got the visa for your parents
invitation letter, anything you need to explain in detail can be put in as cover letter, pension paper, any doc which you find will make your application stronger etc can be uploaded as single pdf under additional documents

consent personal information part is need if you r acting as a representative of your parents ( a representative can be you, an immigration consultant etc ie someone who represents the applicants, i haven’t used that)

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
invitation letter, anything you need to explain in detail can be put in as cover letter, pension paper, any doc which you find will make your application stronger etc can be uploaded as single pdf under additional documents

consent personal information part is need if you r acting as a representative of your parents ( a representative can be you, an immigration consultant etc ie someone who represents the applicants, i haven’t used that)
Hi

Can you please review my Cover letter.

To, Date April 7, 2022

The Visa Office,

High Commission of Canada

Delhi, India

Subject: Cover Letter for Visitor visa application to Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to support our visitor visa application for Canada. I, XXXXXX born on MM/DD/YYYY holding Passport AAAAA and my wife Mrs YYYYYY born on MM/DD/YYYY holding Passport BBBBBB, we are living at XYZ India

During our visit, we will be staying with our Son ABC and Daughter-in-law DEF at following Address

ABCD

Purpose of Visit

I, XXXXXX & My wife YYYYYY are applying for Canada visitor visa to visit my son and daughter in law who are on a work permit visa in Canada. My son and Daughter-In-Law are expecting their first child in mid-July. My Daughter-In-Law is having low line Placenta which could require a cesarean(c-section) delivery, post-delivery the couple can use all the help they can get from a family so we want to be there to support them on becoming first time parents. We are planning to visit them from 06/11/2022 to 06/30/2022 for 3 weeks.

We will go back to our home country after our visit. We enjoy being in our home country as we have an elder Son, a Daughter and Grandchildren’s along with the extended family members.

Proof of Funds and Asset Details

Me and my wife both have enough money parked in our respective savings accounts including withdrawable Fixed Deposits which can be broken any time after we get the visa to take care of all the travel expenses including but not limited to Return Air Fare Tickets, Medical Insurance Expenses, Ground transportation.

Here is the bank balance information with approximate CAD conversion.

Father’s Name Bank Balance Including Fixed Deposits: INR 1188200 (CAD 19803)

Mother’s Name Bank Balance Including Fixed Deposits: INR 2717335 (CAD 45288)

I am retired and drawing a regular monthly pension from the Government of India, In order to receive the pension benefits I need to show proof of being alive through my presence in a government office once in a year in person.

I own my current house at XYZ India

Therefore, I kindly request you to grant a visitor visa for visiting my son and daughter in law for the stipulated period. We will leave the country by 06/30/2022 and will not overstay in Canada. We will abide by the Canadian Immigration Rules and will return to India as per the dates mentioned.

Please find the following documents to support my visa application enclosed herewith:

• Bank statements for Self and Spouse
  • Pension statement
  • Property document.
I hope that this information will sufficiently demonstrate my intentions of travel as well as my ties to India, and allow you to issue the necessary visitor’s visa to me. I undertake to make sure that I do not remain in Canada further than the period allowed for my stay. For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me

Thank You,

Yours Sincerely

XXXXXX

Passport No:ABC