+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visa expire soon

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Help All,
My Parents are here and visit visa and passport(pakistani) is expire soon within two month but i would like to renew passport and apply for visit again as they want to stay more. So question is can i do that is it recommended ?

if i apply for super visa as they are here can it be good chances of approval?

Please suggest me

Thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can’t apply from inside Canada for a supervisa. They would need to return home. Unless you can get their passport renewed before the visa expires and you can apply for an extension(again, before the current visa stamp passes) they would need to leave.

Reactions: somey11

mskhan1

Feb 15, 2018
Help All,
My Parents are here and visit visa and passport(pakistani) is expire soon within two month but i would like to renew passport and apply for visit again as they want to stay more. So question is can i do that is it recommended ?

if i apply for super visa as they are here can it be good chances of approval?

Please suggest me

Thanks
I had the same situation with my parents in law. I will suggest you apply asap for visit visa extension and CIC will approve one more year extension. Please keep in mind when you apply visit visa extension for your parents they don't leave Canada until CIC made decision even their visa expire. Their status will change to implied status and they can stay in Canada by law. Please read CIC website for impied status.
I hope this information will help you and you can enjoy more time with your parents.