+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents TRV (visitor visa) refused because of family ties Purpose of travel.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello Folks,
I applied my patents TRV application 2 weeks ago. it is refused stating that-
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

How to approach this situation now?
my mother is a housewife and my father is independent insurance agent. neither of them has regular jobs, not much income source. My younger brother transferred around 11000 CAD in my parent's account as a gift deed to support them for their travel. My dad has a house worth 3500000 INR in India. I have shown property papers, bank statements, gift deed.

purpose of visit was to visit me and my wife (both canadian PR) and tourism. However, actual reason was to bring them to support us during my wife's pregnancy. I have shown 3 weeks visit. neither of my parents has any travel history.

Please suggest me any way I can reapply for them with stronger documents and stronger reasons??

thank you in advance.

remstaneja

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
brampton
Category........
CEC
Hello Folks,
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

my mother is a housewife and my father is independent insurance agent. neither of them has regular jobs, not much income source. My younger brother transferred around 11000 CAD in my parent's account as a gift deed to support them for their travel. My dad has a house worth 3500000 INR in India. I have shown property papers, bank statements, gift deed.

purpose of visit was to visit me and my wife (both canadian PR) and tourism. However, actual reason was to bring them to support us during my wife's pregnancy. I have shown 3 weeks visit. neither of my parents has any travel history.

Please suggest me any way I can reapply for them with stronger documents and stronger reasons??

thank you in advance.
HI

i am in kind of same situation as of yours I have to apply for my parents visa. what did you do after this did you re applied ?

akhilmahajan5

Aug 11, 2017
Hello Folks,

thank you in advance.
Hi..Sorry to hear this rejection..did you get an idea what could be the underlying reason? No travel history, lack of financial income for parents?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Folks,

thank you in advance.
They have a few issues. All their savings were a gift from their son. Is there other son in India? Doesn’t seem like they have any previous travel history to countries like UK, US, Australia, etc.